+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship and Invitation Letter

SiaManD

Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys, i’m from Kurdistan, Iraq and i know a family in Canada about 10 years, if i apply for TRV then any Invitation letter or Sponsorship from them will affect on my application and make it easier to get the Visa or what ? and if i got the visa after my arrival to Canada then i ask for refugee asylum they will get any trouble about this ?

Thanks for replaying and i’ waiting your response

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - they won't get into any trouble if you claim asylum.

An invitation won't necessarily make it easier for you to get a TRV approved. What really matters for the TRV is your profile.

To be approved for a tourist visa, you must demonstrate that you have strong ties to your home country (job, assets, property) and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. It will help if you have visited other countries in the past that require visas (e.g. US, UK). You must also demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to pay for your trip.

SiaManD

Nov 14, 2017
No - they won't get into any trouble if you claim asylum.

An invitation won't necessarily make it easier for you to get a TRV approved. What really matters for the TRV is your profile.

To be approved for a tourist visa, you must demonstrate that you have strong ties to your home country (job, assets, property) and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. It will help if you have visited other countries in the past that require visas (e.g. US, UK). You must also demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to pay for your trip.
thanks for your replay well that’s good news if they wont get in trouble, for other visas maybe you dont know we as iraqi citizens we need visa even if we want to go to hell, i mean if i ask UK visa they will say same include Canada if ask for US its same story the problem is i need to start from somewhere if i get Canadian visa then i can say YES i have done before or same of UK and US by the way i will try my chance and see what will happen. they are so Cruel when they come to here we dont ask for nothing hahahahahahahahaha but we need visa for everywhere Joking! by the way thanks again hope you the best