+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor's Nominee account; Tuition fees in advance

COSMICPIRATE

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

First of all thank you in advance for replying. I have two questions and I will go straight to them.

1) My mother will be my sponsor. The account is an FDR(Fixed deposit). The confusion is that this account belong to her because she was appointed nominee by my father(originally it was his account), unfortunately he recently passed away. So can I show an account of a sponsor which is a nominee account? Additional information: Money is in this account for last four years.

2) I got admitted and my college did not ask for tuition in advance. But knowing that there is a safe refund policy I did paid my tuition(1year) in advance( it might help proof of funding). As my country has restriction over sending money abroad( it does allow transaction for study purpose, but as my acceptance letter does not mention tuition as a condition, the processes were too complicated) , I asked my cousin living in canada to pay for it. So my question is will it still help the real cause(proof of funding) or will I face some extra trouble as the recipt shows i didnt do any Intl. TT ?

Please help me........ I cant sleep ??? :'( :'( ???

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

1) Yes you can show the account in which your mother is a nominee. If possible you need to get statement from bank in which her name is printed even if it says nominee in front.
2) Yes you should show proof of tuition fees paid as it helps prove you are serious about studies. Just get the stamped receipt from college.
3) If possible you should try to get education loan approval letter from bank even if you don't take the loan later.

+1 rating if you like my answers.

COSMICPIRATE

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Thanks !!!

Its not a stamped recipt but an electric recipt on embedded university logo page and they sent me a copy of scan(PDF). will That Work
:-\

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...