+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring software developer (multiligual application) Urdu,punjabi,hindi and

iitt2007

Jan 3, 2009
I am self employed (registered a company- with GST and HST #s), in ON, since 2005. I am dealing with a software developer in Pakistan for several outsoursed applications. I would like to have this person in Canada for knowledge transfer, seminars and setting up our servers in Toronto. He will be here for approx three months.
I would like to know know what's the procedure for filing the application for this person
2. Which documents are required, from our side and from his side
3. How much will be the processing fees and processing time

Any related info or URL is highly appreciated.

saadiqkw

Dec 26, 2008
Dear Sir,

I m also software engineer in kuwait for the past 10 years , by nationalty i m Pakistani. I have done MCS in Computer Sciences +Three years diploma in Associate engineerng n Electronics and Communications.

Now Last years i have applied for Canada immigartion under Skilled Worker Category. My Attoerny if some one hired you either Temporary or permanent bases it will speed up the Immigartion Process.

I just want only one favour from you please Can you hire me temporary or if you are not interesed then Please Kindly Can you send me the names of those Agencencies who gives the Work permit professionally by takng some fees.

Please Help me in this Regards i have serached a lot byut could nt get any helpful response.
Please do help me Thanks Saeed