+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring PR for newborn who is a US Citizen (Parents have PR)

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by ush1btocanadapr, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:17 AM.

  1. Hi all!

    Me and my wife have a Canadian PR (already done landing, currently residing in US).
    We had a baby 5 months back and plan to move to Canada by April 2020.

    My newborn is a US citizen. I wanted to ask if we would be required to apply for his PR before moving to Canada?

    Does anyone know the process for the same please?

    If this is not the right group/thread, kindly point me to the right group with a link please. Appreciate your help
  2. You can't apply before moving back. As PRs, you are required to be in Canada to qualify to sponsor.


Share This Page