+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Urgent Question: Anybody aware about e-medical tracking sheet shared by doctor after medical completion and do we have to send to CIC?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ss85 said:
I also received a letter from Singapore today asking for medical, RPRF and Notarized copy of death certificate of my father. But surprisingly no police clearance or IMM 5669 schedule A. Does it show your mother's background check started online when you linked your application? Mine shows not started.
Did you not have to include death certificate in the first place in your sponsorship package sent to CPC?

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
little star said:
Urgent Question: Anybody aware about e-medical tracking sheet shared by doctor after medical completion and do we have to send to CIC?
FYI I send it in case they need. Nothing harm to attach.

harvey1687

Jan 23, 2015
dimp said:
I also tried to linked my file not able to access it . Its not working for me did u fill your passport or for the person who you are sponsoring their passport I tried every combination nothing work. Please help me with this.

Thanks
I included all the information for Principle Applicant, I am sponsoring my in-laws. Included my father-in-laws information. I think all the information is easy except number of people on application. for me it was my in-laws (2) + their son under 19 (1) + my wife primary sponsor (1) + my self cosigner (1). so total 5.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you know it will be in 10days time? Do you know how long the background check will be?

jhutti said:
Congrats. This way u should get ppr in 10 days time. Mine is different from u in background check Value only( not needef at this time) u have in progress

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
harvey1687 said:
I linked my application as well.

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents: (blank)
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started
Final decision: Not Started

On My CIC Application status, under Permanent Resident it shows We started processing on July 29, 2016.

On My GC linked account it shows Medical results Review in Progress, but we haven't received medical or PCC request and we havent submitted it either. Should I wait for it or should I contact CIC. My LVO is New Delhi.
When did you apply?

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
kaiser72 said:
I should have submitted but I did not know that.
Hello kaiser72,

How are you sending RPRF receipt to CPC-M ? I have been given two options in the email : mail or fax. I thought I could send by email. To pay online did you have to open a CIC account or any valid email address is ok?

ss85

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
How do you know it will be in 10days time? Do you know how long the background check will be?
I could be wrong. But I think I read in some other threads where for straight forward cases the moment background checks status become in-process( I think express entry cases etc)
The PPR request comes in 2 week time. Fingerer cross you seems like one of earlier first runners in 2015 cases

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
dimp said:
I also tried to linked my file not able to access it . Its not working

Thanks
Please see my instructions on page 265 of this thread. Hope it works for you. Pls share what it shows once you're linked to MyCIC.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Ibaadat said:
Please see my instructions on page 265 of this thread. Hope it works for you. Pls share what it shows once you're linked to MyCIC.
I am also trying since last 3 days, it seems it is not yet in the system of CIC though it shows in application status.

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linked my parent's PR application as well today. FYI, I had to put 1+2 in the number of people on the application (1 for me as the sponsor and 2 for my parents).

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents BLANK
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

kaiser72

Dec 1, 2014
ss85 said:
Hello kaiser72,

How are you sending RPRF receipt to CPC-M ? I have been given two options in the email : mail or fax. I thought I could send by email. To pay online did you have to open a CIC account or any valid email address is ok?

ss85
This is what written in the letter:

Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF):
STEP 1: Pay Online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
STEP 2: Submit Proof of Payment to CPC Mississauga:
Online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp
By Fax: 905-803-7392
By Mail: CPC Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200, Mississauga ON L4Z 1H8
NOTE: If proof of payment has not been sent to CPC Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application.