24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
741953 said:
I believe there's a few 2014 applicants received passport request lately. very encouraging. ;D
Medicals and PCC are valid only for 6 months or so I believe and from my past experience, it takes only 3-4 months after medical request to get PPR.

They wont be asking us to go through medical now and do it again next year to issue visa, its just double work for everyone. In rare cases, where documents are not clear or the medical results have any issue, they do ask to undergo medical again, but its not very common.

I think anyone from 2014 to 2016, who have received medical requests, will be getting PPR within next 6 months, but thats my thought and am not doing any algebra calculations to calculate backlog, quota etc etc...

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
drunkhead said:
Medicals and PCC are valid only for 6 months or so I believe and from my past experience, it takes only 3-4 months after medical request to get PPR.

They wont be asking us to go through medical now and do it again next year to issue visa, its just double work for everyone. In rare cases, where documents are not clear or the medical results have any issue, they do ask to undergo medical again, but its not very common.

I think anyone from 2014 to 2016, who have received medical requests, will be getting PPR within next 6 months, but thats my thought and am not doing any algebra calculations to calculate backlog, quota etc etc...
I think that medicals are valid for 1 year.

mysore

Jan 17, 2015
Hi all,

Received through email the following:

1) Medicals for both parents (30 days to complete)
2) Police clearance certificate for both (from India) to be submitted before Aug 28
3) Right of landing fee

The file was in Ottawa! Hopefully you all get yours soon as they have started processing!

Cheers,
Mysore

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
hopeinshahallah said:
Are you sure we have to send in post ?

The e-mail which i received from (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) clearly explains that we can email the certificate

Police Certificate: Please provide a copy of an original police clearance certificate from India

Please note:

· Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.

· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
You can email them these documents??

PearDormouse

Jun 1, 2016
Received the CSQ for my parents from Immigration Québec yesterday. It was issued on June 29th, exactly on the 25th working days after it was delivered. But for some reason they sent it to me only on July 12th. Anyway I'm pleased this stage is completed.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
SKK18 said:
You can email them these documents??
I do not believe so you can email PCC because it says "Police Certificate: Please provide a copy of an original police clearance certificate from India ".

About the email part it says " Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned."

mysore

Jan 17, 2015
dbss said:
I do not believe so you can email PCC because it says "Police Certificate: Please provide a copy of an original police clearance certificate from India ".

About the email part it says " Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned."
The email I received stated the following:

Police Certificate: Please provide us with a scanned copy of an original police clearance certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/28

concernedson

Jan 22, 2016
Hi everyone, I am anticipating police record check requests for my mother soon as I got the sponsor approval last week. She was in the United arab emirates till 2013 july. She had made her police clearance 2 weeks before leaving the united arab emirates and never went back. Would she need another police clearance certificate in your opinion.
Thanks

Leolaz27

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it is a forum for applications under family class sponsorship submitted in January 2015.

Does anyone know if the fees to be paid online can only be paid during office hours? I am having lots of trouble with the online payment tool for CIC

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
can someone help me with PCC application process in Hyderabad / India

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fneda said:
I want to check the status of my parents sponsorship file with trying access to information. They have not heard back from Ankara office and I am not sure if the have used correct email/mailing address. Any thought? did anyone try it previously?
Exactly the same situation as you.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
kcdasoju said:
can someone help me with PCC application process in Hyderabad / India
In order to complete my sponsorship application process, I need to submit Police Clearance Certificate.

Can someone help me by providing me the details for the application process for applicants residing in Hyderabad / India