N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
SK5123 said:
Hi Rossei, I tried to add information in the sheet, but don't know if it's saved or not. My sponsor was approved on Apr 28/16 by mail and transferred to Ottawa. Thanks!
You did perfectly. What happens is once you fill out something on "Add/New Entry"; it doesn't get transferred to Timeline sheets until I approve it. I've some crazy scripts running in the background. 8)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)

Cechk

Jun 25, 2016
My case was accepted on Jan 5. SA letter dated May 11. Parents in Hong Kong received a letter from Ottawa dated May 11 as well. They asked for medical, some forms, police check. All needed to be submitted in 30 days. Since it took 10 days for the letter to arrive, my parents really had 20 days to finish everythjng.
We could t get the police check done so they sent in everythjng else first and just recently submitted the police check.

The online status shows parents application in process. Sponsorship still shows received.

SK5123

Jan 9, 2015
Rossei said:
You did perfectly. What happens is once you fill out something on "Add/New Entry"; it doesn't get transferred to Timeline sheets until I approve it. I've some crazy scripts running in the background. 8)
Thank you, Rossei! You have a good vacation! :)

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I meant 2017...
@Rossei, validity of medicals are for 12 months and if they are asking for medicals now; it means they are targeting to settle it before 12 mths from nowadays...so practically it should all be done around first quarter of 2017. Nevertheless, fingers crossed.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ak_indi said:
@Rossei, validity of medicals are for 12 months and if they are asking for medicals now; it means they are targeting to settle it before 12 mths from nowadays...so practically it should all be done around first quarter of 2017. Nevertheless, fingers crossed.
Let's hope Singapore will call 2015 batch for medical requests soon just like other offices.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Do we have to notify CIC if parents got new passports different from the ones when we first applied for sponsorship? If so where do we send the new passports copies?any specific email address?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sylvia27 said:
Do we have to notify CIC if parents got new passports different from the ones when we first applied for sponsorship? If so where do we send the new passports copies?any specific email address?
NO.

Why make them more confused which potentially may cause delay?

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Rossei said:
NO.

Why make them more confused which potentially may cause delay?
Just because they asked for medical and the new passport number will be on the results and when they ask to stamp the passport it will be different from the numbers they have on file. Wouldn't that cause a problem?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
sylvia27 said:
Just because they asked for medical and the new passport number will be on the results and when they ask to stamp the passport it will be different from the numbers they have on file. Wouldn't that cause a problem?
Immigration goes by name and date of birth, those are most critical personal info that does not change. Passport number/expiry date can change and make no difference to the processing hence does not need to be updated every time.

gbajwa

Feb 18, 2016
both UCI# & Application# not working

So I received an email from CIC on June 3rd that I have been approved as sponsor and my case has been forwarded to CPC-Ottawa, I am trying to login using my UCI# and application number with both my (sponsor) and my parents (applicant) details but it says we are not able to identify you.

ANy idea why? anyone else have the same problem?

godsangel

Jul 21, 2013
Re: both UCI# & Application# not working

gbajwa said:
So I received an email from CIC on June 3rd that I have been approved as sponsor and my case has been forwarded to CPC-Ottawa, I am trying to login using my UCI# and application number with both my (sponsor) and my parents (applicant) details but it says we are not able to identify you.

ANy idea why? anyone else have the same problem?
When you check the status... Put in the application number n the details of principal applicant...(DOB name etc)

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Rossei, In the spreadsheet that you have painstakingly prepared and maintained, would it be possible to put filters on the title row of timeline sheets...say for example if i want to check all the cases pertaining to a particular LVO, a filter would be able to sort out the other LVO entries in the spreadsheet.
Thanks Rossei, for your great work.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Anyone have ideas of what the realistic time frame is from the sponsor being cleared to finalization of PR for sponsored parents?