Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an email today, requesting a bunch of stuff:

1- Reminder of the medical forms
2- Filling additional information form for travel. IMM 5562 for my parents
3- police certificates from country of living
4- payment of right of permanent residency fee.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Great to see they are processing Jan 5 batches for Sponsorship approvals and some people are even getting requests for the PR parts. Is it a wishful thinking to hope all 2014-2015 batches will be finalized by the end of this year? Liberal has committed that this summer will be the summer of family reunification streams.

Has anyone here tried to link the PR apps to mycic account? I heard people in other streams are doing it and there are more live updates on mycic than ecas. Not sure it's time for us to be able to use it too.

echo6315

Jan 19, 2015
lenium said:

WOW!!! AMAZING!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lenium said:

You're on fast track although I never heard of filling out IMM5562 for PGP.

But a request for PCC and RPRF this early is mad crazy!!! Hope you can return the docs quick.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
gopsgrg said:
sorry if i am interrupting the topic

i was wondering if any one can suggest me where and how to get medical insurance for my parents supervisa.would be verykind .

thanks
For the last 3 years, we're using TIC (now Allianz Global Assistance).
This year we switched to Manulife. No specific reason, just wanna change things up a bit. And also Manulife policy can be bought online, I kinda like that.

I can't tell you which is better or worse, coz we've never had to file claim or anything at all.

Google "Super Visa Insurance", there're tons of sites provided you with all the info. Or you can talk to your auto insurance agent and see if they can help you with that. That's how we settled our insurance for the first year. After that, we called TIC directly to renew the policy.

Compare the coverage and premium. Not much difference from one another actually. It's a matter of which one you feel more comfortable with.

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
I tried this but I am not getting option to link parents application to my profile. I think you can only link specific applications.

vnexpress said:
Great to see they are processing Jan 5 batches for Sponsorship approvals and some people are even getting requests for the PR parts. Is it a wishful thinking to hope all 2014-2015 batches will be finalized by the end of this year? Liberal has committed that this summer will be the summer of family reunification streams.

Has anyone here tried to link the PR apps to mycic account? I heard people in other streams are doing it and there are more live updates on mycic than ecas. Not sure it's time for us to be able to use it too.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
salil said:
I tried this but I am not getting option to link parents application to my profile. I think you can only link specific applications.
They stated on the website Family Sponsorship files can be linked starting on May 26th

kaiser72

Dec 1, 2014
Just received an email saying that my sponsorship has been approved and my mom's file has been forwarded to Singapore for further processing :)

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Hi Folks,

This is my first post in this thread but better late than never. My mothers sponsorship has been approved and redirected to new delhi office. Now, they have requested for whole set of documents along with Medicals, RPRF and PCC.

Its a good news but i am afraid becoz my mother is here with us in Canada for my wife's delivery and the due date is in August. I am worried coz if they request for passport submission in august and give me 30 days it will be difficult for me.

I know this is early to ask but wanted to know options to submit the PP.

Thanks,
GKS_2012

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
gks_2012 said:
Hi Folks,

This is my first post in this thread but better late than never. My mothers sponsorship has been approved and redirected to new delhi office. Now, they have requested for whole set of documents along with Medicals, RPRF and PCC.

Its a good news but i am afraid becoz my mother is here with us in Canada for my wife's delivery and the due date is in August. I am worried coz if they request for passport submission in august and give me 30 days it will be difficult for me.

Thanks,
GKS_2012
If your mum is in Canada then you could request passport to be sent to Ottawa for visa issue. You would need to explain that it is not permitted to post Indian passport in mail and that your mum is currently here in Canada.

However not to dampen your enthusiasm I would be very surprised if you get visa request before Aug most likely closer to end of year if not early next year from Delhi.

But heck 6 months ago if someone had said they were going to process 2015 cases, who would have believed that. So anything is possible.

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
I also got the letter by email today about file transfer to new dehli but it's not showing any requirement for additional document so when did you get the additional documents request and is it come to your email?
Please advise,
Thanks.

Thanks,
GKS_2012

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
soonihope said:
If your mum is in Canada then you could request passport to be sent to Ottawa for visa issue. You would need to explain that it is not permitted to post Indian passport in mail and that your mum is currently here in Canada.

However not to dampen your enthusiasm I would be very surprised if you get visa request before Aug most likely closer to end of year if not early next year from Delhi.

But heck 6 months ago if someone had said they were going to process 2015 cases, who would have believed that. So anything is possible.
Lol.. I couldn't believe myself either... How on the earth could CIC reply so quickly :eek: :eek: :eek: but miracles do happen my friend... Yah coming to passport submission it haunts me some times coz i faced it myself before for my application and had costed myself and my family to travel back to india for stamping. I had to convince my employer and client.

I will take your advise to mention them about my situation and see if pp can be submitted here in canada. Will update you folks..

Thanks again for your valuable info..
GKS_2012

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Hi <
If you mom is in Canada than also you can do medical here and also indian ambecy can issue the Police clearance in Canada. for visa stamping you can send the passport with some ione else. I did it for my wife as she is in Canada on visitor visa at the time of her PR.
Thanks.
Lol.. I couldn't believe myself either... How on the earth could CIC reply so quickly :eek: :eek: :eek: but miracles do happen my friend... Yah coming to passport submission it haunts me some times coz i faced it myself before for my application and had costed myself and my family to travel back to india for stamping. I had to convince my employer and client.

I will take your advise to mention them about my situation and see if pp can be submitted here in canada. Will update you folks..

GKS_2012

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
GKS_2012
can you please let me know when did you get your approval for file and when did you get the letter for medical as my parents are coming to Canada this august.
Thanks.

gks_2012 said:

GKS_2012