civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johanna19782002 said:
I'm doing the same thing. I am using my BMO CC but I regret, the on-line updates are pretty slow. I should've used my royal bank :mad:
BMO Mastercard too :-\

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
civic said:
BMO Mastercard too :-\
Do you know if there is a way to sept up alerts with money amounts? I didn't find any option beside for the statements!

Cheers,

Johanna

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johanna19782002 said:
Do you know if there is a way to sept up alerts with money amounts? I didn't find any option beside for the statements!

Cheers,

Johanna
No text alert for BMO Mastercard :(

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My immigration consultant friend forwarded this to me. Received this morning from CPC-Mississauga:

Mr. xx

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. This following describes our current practice for managing PGP 2015 applications:

1. Until the cap is reached, every envelope is date stamped with the date of receipt at our office, immediately at the time of receipt – this physical evidence is retained on file and in electronic records.
2. Until the cap is reached, every application is opened and reviewed for completeness in order, based on date of receipt – this physical evidence is also retained on file and in electronic records.
3. We process fee payments for only those applications submitted complete.
4. When we process a credit card payment which is unsuccessful at our first attempt, we give the client the benefit of the doubt in case there were connectivity issues. For these cases, we attempt that same transaction on 2 additional consecutive days (total of 3 attempts) before we reject that application for insufficient payment. Should that transaction be successful on one of those 3 attempts, that application is then retained for further processing. All attempts to process credit card transactions are documented and this physical evidence is retained on file and in electronic records.
5. Only complete applications for which the correct fee payment has been processed are counted towards the cap of 5000 PGP 2015 applications.

I can confirm that we do not open applications out of date order. However. given our facilitative procedures for unsuccessful credit card payments, fee payments for applications received later may be processed before applications submitted earlier. In other words, a client whose application was received later may have his credit card transaction processed before a client whose application was received a day or two earlier, because it took 3 consecutive attempts (3 business days) before we had a successful fee payment transaction for that earlier application. This physical evidence is also retained on file and in electronic records.

I have asked my team to perform a quality assurance check after receiving your query. They have performed both a physical and electronic record inspection and confirm that the process outlined above has been followed to date. All of our business process steps have been well documented.

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
civic said:
My immigration consultant friend forwarded this to me. Received this morning from CPC-Mississauga:

Mr. xx

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. This following describes our current practice for managing PGP 2015 applications:

1. Until the cap is reached, every envelope is date stamped with the date of receipt at our office, immediately at the time of receipt – this physical evidence is retained on file and in electronic records.
2. Until the cap is reached, every application is opened and reviewed for completeness in order, based on date of receipt – this physical evidence is also retained on file and in electronic records.
4. When we process a credit card payment which is unsuccessful at our first attempt, we give the client the benefit of the doubt in case there were connectivity issues. For these cases, we attempt that same transaction on 2 additional consecutive days (total of 3 attempts) before we reject that application for insufficient payment. Should that transaction be successful on one of those 3 attempts, that application is then retained for further processing. All attempts to process credit card transactions are documented and this physical evidence is retained on file and in electronic records.
5. Only complete applications for which the correct fee payment has been processed are counted towards the cap of 5000 PGP 2015 applications.

I can confirm that we do not open applications out of date order. However. given our facilitative procedures for unsuccessful credit card payments, fee payments for applications received later may be processed before applications submitted earlier. In other words, a client whose application was received later may have his credit card transaction processed before a client whose application was received a day or two earlier, because it took 3 consecutive attempts (3 business days) before we had a successful fee payment transaction for that earlier application. This physical evidence is also retained on file and in electronic records.

I have asked my team to perform a quality assurance check after receiving your query. They have performed both a physical and electronic record inspection and confirm that the process outlined above has been followed to date. All of our business process steps have been well documented.
Thanks for sharing this. Mine seems stops at second step. :'(

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
civic said:

Mr. xx

Thanks for sharing.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:

Mr. xx

That's valuable and excellent information! Thanks for sharing! I can feel the amount of efforts for all of us to get our parents reunite here. Quite touching! Pray for all of us!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CC got charged! I made it to the 5000 cap.

broham

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singpore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
06-May-2016
AOR Received.
03-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
14-Jun-2016
Med's Request
11-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
19-July-2016 & 14-Sep-2016 (Had to do it twice)
Passport Req..
02-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
Weekend of Oct 22
civic said:
My CC got charged!
Congrats Civic!
Anyone from Jan 5 batch, got the certified cheque cashed?

azeem.pasha

Jan 28, 2015
Guys,

MY CC charged today, details as follows:

Document sent & received: 5-Jan-2015 @ 8:35 am
CC Charged: 30-Jan-15

Thanks for sharing all the info here, very helpful indeed.

Can somebody please update the sheet (Timeline_stage1) for me, please?

Best of luck!

polaroffer

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
civic said:

Mr. xx

Wonderful sharing!

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
civic said:

Mr. xx

Thanks for all this information.
Any idea, when can we check status online ?

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
civic said:
My CC got charged! I made it to the 5000 cap.
Congrats Civic!

Now you will be ready for spending a wonderful weekend :)

Cheers,

Johanna