Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
casalim said:
All applications reached on or before 10 Jan will make the cutoff. That's my prediction. So don't worry if your application reached CIC Mississauga on or before 10 Jan.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johanna19782002 said:
Thanks so much for your words, you are giving us hope :D
I was clueless and frighten too until I received the forwarded email from CPC-M and that did shed more lights to this process.

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
civic said:
Thanks. Yes I was even worried if my application is the 5001th or 5002th complete one and the cutoff time is 11am Jan 5. If thats the case I think I will go crazy. All good now.
Congrats, Civic. and do you happen to know when you profile was checked and marked as "deemed complete"?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wangshd said:
Congrats, Civic. and do you happen to know when you profile was checked and marked as "deemed complete"?
Yesterday agent told me it was deemed complete . She did not know when the completeness check was done though (or maybe didn't want to give me too much details). The assessment was done days before, I assume, and was in queue for payment processing. Please read the email from CPC-M that has been shared in this thread to understand their steps.

Every step is documented in GCMS record of the sponsors, for now, until AOR is issued.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are very careful in handling PGP 2015 because having an annual cap can potentially lead to class action against their administrative mistakes.

sensfan

Nov 25, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a good news with you guys. I got my CC charged on 27th of January. My Application was sent through FedEx and recd on Jan 2nd at 10:47 am. Until this Tuesday, I was very nervous and afraid that my application wouldn't make it. But now I'm very happy that I made it through and the wait game begins. Luck Tuesday "Jai Veer Hanuman"

So the people who haven't heard anything yet, just keep your fingers crossed because hopefully you will be the next in line.

Does anyone know what will be the next step from CPC? and is there any tracking process that I can log my case in?

Good luck to Everyone :)

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sensfan said:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a good news with you guys. I got my CC charged on 27th of January. My Application was sent through FedEx and recd on Jan 2nd at 10:47 am. Until this Tuesday, I was very nervous and afraid that my application wouldn't make it. But now I'm very happy that I made it through and the wait game begins. Luck Tuesday "Jai Veer Hanuman"

So the people who haven't heard anything yet, just keep your fingers crossed because hopefully you will be the next in line.

Does anyone know what will be the next step from CPC? and is there any tracking process that I can log my case in?

Good luck to Everyone :)
Congratulations! The fact that it took them until Jan 27 to clear payments for Jan 2 apps confirms that there was a lot of complete files received and processed for the first day of the reopening.
I dont know how many complete files are processed for payments each working day, but if it is about 100-200 files, the first day alone almost cut the cap.

Sponsor_2015

Jan 29, 2015
I just called CIC and was told my application even not in the system. What can I do? Did I make a mistake and got rejected? hopeless now :'(

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sponsor_2015 said:
I just called CIC and was told my application even not in the system. What can I do? Did I make a mistake and got rejected? hopeless now :'(
I was told all received & opened files will have electronic records on GCMS so even incomplete or returned files will leave traces on GCMS too. I think you should call back and speak to another agent :(

Sponsor_2015

Jan 29, 2015
civic said:
I was told all received & opened files will have electronic records on GCMS so even incomplete or returned files will leave traces on GCMS too. I think you should call back and speak to another agent :(
Thanks a lot civic, just called again and being told same. Is it ever happen to anyone! Post Office confirmed that my app delivered and signed Jan 5th, 10:40am

Californiacicle

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guelph, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-20-2013
JL2015 said:
Ya I used Canada Post too. When did your application arrive? I believe mine arrived at their location 11:24am or later on Jan. 5th. My status showed "out for delivery" for 11:24am on Jan. 5th.

Anyone from this same batch?
I think I am. Nothing from our CC yet.