Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
irobot79 said:
Hi all,

Does anyone know from past experience for those that met the 5000 cap in 2014, how long did the process take, or at what stage of the application most ppl are at?

Just to set expectations on how long it would take for the 2015 PGP applications from beginning till end approx.
Their applications are still in a very preliminary review phase. CIC is still working to complete processing for applications received in earlier years. I would count on the process taking three years minimum.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irobot79 said:
Hi all,

Does anyone know from past experience for those that met the 5000 cap in 2014, how long did the process take, or at what stage of the application most ppl are at?

Just to set expectations on how long it would take for the 2015 PGP applications from beginning till end approx.
First important step is CC charging or cheque encashment. This charging work should be over by the first week of FEB for all 5000 application, with approx. 300 apps processed each working day.
It seems on last Saturday(10th), they were at 10.am/2nd Jan cases. By that speed they should reach at 11.00 am /2nd Jan cases by end of day, Today. It is a nervous situation for most of us.

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhutti said:
First important step is CC charging or cheque encashment. This charging work should be over by the first week of FEB for all 5000 application, with approx. 300 apps processed each working day.
It seems on last Saturday(10th), they were at 10.am/2nd Jan cases. By that speed they should reach at 11.00 am /2nd Jan cases by end of day, Today. It is a nervous situation for most of us.
There are Jan 2 8.45am submissions who's CC hasnt been charged yet. Has there been other applicants who's cc has been charged?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xenon said:
There are Jan 2 8.45am submissions who's CC hasnt been charged yet. Has there been other applicants who's cc has been charged?
I think this timing of 8.45 am for so many people seems suspicious. Only one application
Can be delivered at 8.45 am. All these applications must be after 8.45 am, may be 1-4 hours
afterwards depending on the line. So hopefully some will listen today, other’s later this week.

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
I'm not sure but my application was in on Jan.02 @ 9:45 pm and I don't see any charges on my CC. I knew a friend who applied last year and he said his Cc was charged after 21 days. I'm not sure my be my case was not straight up case of sponsoring parents I had my brother in the application as well who is a 36 year old Down syndrome kid. God knows what will happen.

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Bessy said:
I recieved a delivery notice from Canada Post today that I need to pick up a "letter" tomorrow. I am being paranoid now, What if its my documents returned. :(
Those who had their documents returned last year, do you have to picked it up at Canada Post? Was the "returned documents" ticked off on the delivery notice?
It's just a notice from our insurance. Weird first time to received registered mail from them. Grrr...unnecessary worries. I agree we just need to chill.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bessy said:
It's just a notice from our insurance. Weird first time to received registered mail from them. Grrr...unnecessary worries. I agree we just need to chill.
Last year they return the whole package back on simple Canada post mail. My 3rd jan 2014 packet was returned around 21st January 2014. The postman simple pushed the whole packet into my small mailbox.
Even if the some postman things it is too big packet to be put in mailbox. He will simple put a key in your mail box to pick up the packet from bigger common box
Best of luck to all. It is a nervous time.......

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
jhutti said:
I think this timing of 8.45 am for so many people seems suspicious. Only one application
Can be delivered at 8.45 am. All these applications must be after 8.45 am, may be 1-4 hours
afterwards depending on the line. So hopefully some will listen today, other's later this week.
There could be many applications delivered at 8:45am in bulk.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
According to the spread sheet, there's an application which arrived on Jan 6 and already been charged on CC. Big congrats! But I guess CIC is not processing exactly based on time stamp?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inLinE6 said:
According to the spread sheet, there's an application which arrived on Jan 6 and already been charged on CC. Big congrats! But I guess CIC is not processing exactly based on time stamp?
Can you give me the link to that spreadsheet please?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inLinE6 said:
must be wrong entry. How on earth can a 6th june applicant get charged