+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

karamba

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
I think the spreadsheet should be locked down.. somebody added credit card charge date in my row (my card hasn't been charged yet). And before that, somebody changed the App Sent and Received dates.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
karamba said:
I think the spreadsheet should be locked down.. somebody added credit card charge date in my row (my card hasn't been charged yet). And before that, somebody changed the App Sent and Received dates.
I agree.
Data on my row is constantly altered by someone. I need to make correction almost every time I check in.

In fact, I noticed someone here repost the link to a Chinese forum and even encourage people on that forum to fill their data on the spread sheet. I don't know...it just feels wrong.

I think it'd be better to disable the edit by everyone option, or at least find a way to make the spread sheet exclusive for this forum.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
741953 said:
I agree.
Data on my row is constantly altered by someone. I need to make correction almost every time I check in.

In fact, I noticed someone here repost the link to a Chinese forum and even encourage people on that forum to fill their data on the spread sheet. I don't know...it just feels wrong.

I think it'd be better to disable the edit by everyone option, or at least find a way to make the spread sheet exclusive for this forum.
How about I lock the Timeline and make another tab for new user entry? It's an open spreadsheet and I cannot lock it to particular group unless I have everyone's email address.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
Can you help me to add my info in the spreadsheet because i cannot access it for some reason..

delivered via Purolator 8:45 am Jan.2nd.

My understanding that its one person only from our forum got charges at the same time 8:45am on Jan. 2nd, am I correct?

irobot79

Jan 5, 2015
Hello All. I just got my CC charged yesterday...very pleased! :)

Does the CC being charged mean that all documents are in order or that I have met the cap or both?
Does any one know when CIC sends the UIC number from this point on? or how long it takes..

Thx.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
irobot79 said:

Does the CC being charged mean that all documents are in order or that I have met the cap or both?
Does any one know when CIC sends the UIC number from this point on? or how long it takes..

Thx.
Yes and Yes. About 6 months.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irobot79 said:

Thx.
When was your application received? Congratulations. :)

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonos said:
Can you help me to add my info in the spreadsheet because i cannot access it for some reason..

delivered via Purolator 8:45 am Jan.2nd.

My understanding that its one person only from our forum got charges at the same time 8:45am on Jan. 2nd, am I correct?
Only a fedex package delivered on Jan 2 at 845am has been charged. None of the purolator applications have been charged yet.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Rossei said:
How about I lock the Timeline and make another tab for new user entry? It's an open spreadsheet and I cannot lock it to particular group unless I have everyone's email address.
It's a good idea.

Thanks for all the time and efforts. We really appreciate it.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
xenon said:
Only a fedex package delivered on Jan 2 at 845am has been charged. None of the purolator applications have been charged yet.
The spread sheet showed your cc has been charged. And you were with purolator.

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Tajinder-Singh said:
Hi Everyone
I sent my file on Jan 2nd from Canada Post as Priority mail. They told me it should be there on 5th. On 5th status changed to Out for delivery. I thought it should be there in few hours. But its still showing me as out for delivery :mad:. I called canada post 2 times and also create a ticket for that. But i got a call from them and they are saying that immigration got your file and they are getting heavy mail so they never update status for immigration files. Is this happen to anybody else too or i am the only one?
Hi,

This happened to me as well. I called customer support and they explained to me that because the huge amount of documents received for this process they couldn't scan every folder. However, they ensure me that the documents were delivered. Some days later, I received an email that my document was delivered during the morning of January 5th. I think you should assume that your documents were delivered the same day that appears out for delivery.

Good Luck!

Johanna

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
xenon said:
Thank you so much for letting me know..
How can I access the spread sheet? can you kindly send the link?
Many thanks!