18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
hello everyone.
can somebody please help me.... i and my husband we want to sponsor my parents. we will be by end of this year family of 4 and plus my parents (2). so in total 6 persons. for 2014 income requirement for family of 6 is $ 73,072. we are short $3611. is there any way we can get those $3611 missing dollars of one of ours notice of assesment. or if its only missing 3611 dollars they still will aprove sponsorship? i really dont wanna wait till 2019 to sponsor my parents because we are short $3611 that year :( very sad :(
thank you

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
broham said:
Hi Rossei.. Congratulations. I am on the same boat as you. I received the SA email on Friday June 3. My mom's file was transferred to Singapore as her mailing address is in Thailand. However, she is living with me in Canada on a visitor visa. In terms of medical, she can get it done here and we can send it to Singapore. For PCC, I checked with the Thai Consulate office in Vancouver, you can definitely request for the PCC from Canada. Just have to supply them with a bunch items - passport, ID, photo, finger prints etc.
Please check with your embassy, there might be a way to get this done from Canada.
Thanks for the info, but I already know it. I'm just a bit concerned on how to get PCC (Canada) from outside Canada.

BTW, I was trying to update the spreadsheet but it was protected.

My time line:
- Request for Marriage Certificate May 6
- Marriage Certificate arrived May 11
- Received SA via email June 3
I updated your entry. But I've just tested the SS and it seems fine.

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Just get in touch with your accountant and ask him if you could report missing income of 2014 now. Of course, if he says yes, you will have to pay additional income tax for that year but that will save you years of waiting. Accountant can advise you better on this.

nicelina said:
hello everyone.
can somebody please help me.... i and my husband we want to sponsor my parents. we will be by end of this year family of 4 and plus my parents (2). so in total 6 persons. for 2014 income requirement for family of 6 is $ 73,072. we are short $3611. is there any way we can get those $3611 missing dollars of one of ours notice of assesment. or if its only missing 3611 dollars they still will aprove sponsorship? i really dont wanna wait till 2019 to sponsor my parents because we are short $3611 that year :( very sad :(
thank you

qqq2015

Jan 3, 2015
I just received a DOCUMENTS REQUEST email from LVO Hongkong today. I checked CIC website and it says that they started process my parents applications on May 31, 2016. I assume my parents' files were forwarded to Hongkong.

Rossei: I tried to update my status on the spreadsheet you created, but I have trouble updating it. Could you please update it for me? Thank you so much!

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
qqq2015 said:
I just received a DOCUMENTS REQUEST email from LVO Hongkong today. I checked CIC website and it says that they started process my parents applications on May 31, 2016. I assume my parents' files were forwarded to Hongkong.

Rossei: I tried to update my status on the spreadsheet you created, but I have trouble updating it. Could you please update it for me? Thank you so much!

What did LVO request if you don't mind?

qqq2015

Jan 3, 2015
The followings are the docs requested:

upfront med exam
copy of household register and nortarized translation
copy of bio-data page of passport ( Anyone knows what that is? is that the page with photo and personal info)
2 recent photos

IMM5669
IMM5406
police certificate

RPRF (right of permanent residence fee) ---I do not remember if I have paid that with the application last year. I remembered I paid some fees with the certified cheque. Was that the application fee or RPRF? Does anyone know

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
qqq2015 said:

upfront med exam
copy of bio-data page of passport ( Anyone knows what that is? is that the page with photo and personal info)
2 recent photos

IMM5669
IMM5406
police certificate

RPRF (right of permanent residence fee) ---I do not remember if I have paid that with the application last year. I remembered I paid some fees with the certified cheque. Was that the application fee or RPRF? Does anyone know
Wow thank you. Look like as soon as the LVO receive the file they are ready to process everything and issue the visa within months. That's one big improvement. Doesn't seem to me LVOs these days are restricted by visa quota for parents.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Guys..I got another letter from the Manila Visa Office....

Note that my mom is living with me in Canada since 2011 under SuperVisa, she is on a holiday in the Philippines when we received the medical request and documents request. She had her medicals done last Friday and we are planning to submit all the documents requested on Friday.

In the form 5669, i still put our Canada address in her personal history as her current living address even though she is vacationing in the philippines for 2 months. Do you think it will create a problem? Do i need to put in the personal history that she is vacationing in the Philippines?

Appreciate your input.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which has been received at this office

on 30MAY2016.

Your application number isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please ensure that you quote this number in all future

correspondence with our office.

You must submit the following information/documents in order to continue processing your application:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in

Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to

MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

2. Valid police certificates from UAE and Philippines. Police certificates which are not in English or

French must be accompanied by a certified translation. For country-specific instructions, go to:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Refer to important reminders under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

3. Completed and signed forms:

a. IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal

history and addresses).

Fillable forms are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

4. Identity and Civil Documents

a. PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Birth Certificate for yourself

b. Baptismal certificate and other documents establishing identity such as old school

records, voter’s ID, etc) for you and your sponsor

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the required information/documents must be

provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Permanent Resident Unit

Embassy of Canada, Manila

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Hi there...what we paid is the processing fees....you have to pay RPRF once it is requested....

qqq2015 said:

upfront med exam
2 recent photos

IMM5669
IMM5406
police certificate

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
CPA2CANADA said:
Hi there...what we paid is the processing fees....you have to pay RPRF once it is requested....
HI CPA2CANADA... Kamusta.. When is your application for sponsorship approved? When did CIC sent you parents application to Manila Visa Office? An when is your medical request?

Gaano katagal yung transfer sa MAnila at yung medical request...

Thank you CPA2 CANADA...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
qqq2015 said:

Updated.
BTW, you never received any communication re: SA or file transfer, correct? If you don't have a specific date, can I use 31-May-2016 as your SA date?

qqq2015 said:
Yes. Copy all the pages that have photo, personal info, address, date of expiry, renewal (if on different page). Normally, it's first couple of pages.

You probably paid the Application fees. So, you have to pay RPRF ($490 per person) now.

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Guys

We received the request for medicals, PCC, RPRF and some additional documents for my mother from the New Delhi Vis Office today. Please update the timeline on my file. Will share the details of what all documents are requested soon.

Regards
Tim

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Hi Tim,
Did you get the medical request viayour parent's email or your email or regular mail from New Delhi VO?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
timhortons said:
Hi Guys

We received the request for medicals, PCC, RPRF and some additional documents for my mother from the New Delhi Vis Office today. Please update the timeline on my file. Will share the details of what all documents are requested soon.

Regards
Tim
TO ALL

I will really appreciate if you guys use the SPREADSHEET itself in order to update your info. Hence, I made "Add/Update Entry" sheet on the SS. As I maintain 3 different spreadsheets for 2014, 2015 & 2016 PGP timelines, it's really hard for me to visit all 3 threads in the forum, go through several posts, look for updates and then modify the SS everyday.

Obviously, if you can't update yourself for whatever reasons, I will do it for you. But I tested each SS firmly and the "Add/Update Entry" is NOT locked for you to update.

Regards-
Rossei

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Thanks Rossei for maintaining the 3 spreadsheets! I updated my entry in the 2016 SS. Based on a glance through 2014, 2015 & 2016 applications, it seems the LVO's are much faster in starting the Stage 2 process after SA. I couldn't find a single request from Ottawa yet for Medicals, PCC etc even for applications that were transferred in April except for a single user, "meetparents". The LVO's on the other hand, New Delhi, Warsaw, Tev-Aviv etc are sending out requests for documents within less than a week to a month of the file being transferred there!