+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring my mother visitor visa. Do i need to submit my house lease in canada?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Hi,

i’m sponsoring my mother for visitor visa. Do i need to submit my house lease document. She’s a home maker. I will be taking care of her once she’s here. Thanks

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hi,

i’m sponsoring my mother for visitor visa. Do i need to submit my house lease document. She’s a home maker. I will be taking care of her once she’s here. Thanks
I am not sure but I do think that the more documents that you provide to support your application the better it will be. Have you applied online?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
I am not sure but I do think that the more documents that you provide to support your application the better it will be. Have you applied online?
Yes online

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Yes online
Are you using the new IRCC Portal or GCKey? I am applying for my mother and i registered for the portal using my email address

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

As a visitor her information is what is the most important. Proof of her savings, her ties to her home country, etc. is what IRCC wants to see. You can attach you savings information as secondary information. Even if you will be covering her expenses usually IRCC wants to see that she is able to fund her travels if necessary.

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi,

hi Naveed, I am applying TRV for my mother also , she is in Pakistan. did you upload notarized docs , her NIC, Passport copy, house lease papers. My aunty is providing financial assistance letter to her, aunty is providing her bank statement and photo copy of her B.A degree as a prove of relationship, the degree has their father's name on it. did you get every document notarized? thank you for reading and replying.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
hi Naveed, I am applying TRV for my mother also , she is in Pakistan. did you upload notarized docs , her NIC, Passport copy, house lease papers. My aunty is providing financial assistance letter to her, aunty is providing her bank statement and photo copy of her B.A degree as a prove of relationship, the degree has their father's name on it. did you get every document notarized? thank you for reading and replying.
Hi,

i only got invitation letter notarised. The copy of FRC i had was notarised 5 years ago which i submitted. Nothing else was notarised

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
As a visitor her information is what is the most important. Proof of her savings, her ties to her home country, etc. is what IRCC wants to see. You can attach you savings information as secondary information. Even if you will be covering her expenses usually IRCC wants to see that she is able to fund her travels if necessary.
Correct but most of the older females in Pakistan are house wives and some of them don’t even have a bank account.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Are you using the new IRCC Portal or GCKey? I am applying for my mother and i registered for the portal using my email address
I used the new IRCc portal