+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring my 16 month old daughter....

leviche

Sep 14, 2009
My husband and I become PR Dec 17, 2007 and went back to Qatar to finish our work contract in Qatar. I will be coming back in Canada ahead in November 2009 and hoping to bring my yougest daughter tru TRV here in Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi but I am hearing a lot of problems regarding when you submit a passport, there is no acknowledgement if the embassy received it together with the application..and there are some saying that it took already more than the usual processing times for TRV but still you do not know what is the status together with the passport. Any comment regarding this issue?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Try applying for a TRP instead. I was in similar situation but exception my daughter was denied trv and we had to apply for trp, Another dramma sponsoring inland without work am not sure how its gona work. Any ideas.

let me know good luck with your daughter immig papers.

leviche

Sep 14, 2009
TRP? Why they denied your child? Did they state any reason? Because, mine is a question of re-establishing and my wife need to go into Canada ahead within two months because her contract will end and our 16-month old child cannot stay with me for I will be living from that time on a single accomodation provided by our company and I have to continue to work and will go in Canada on January 2010. Can you give me details on where and how to apply for TRP from outside Canada?

I will wait for any suggestions.

Thanks

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Please google on trp. Temporary resident permit. You can contact the cic near you on how to get this form.

i did it in london uk. so this is how i got it.

1. On the left hand side [click on visa and immigration)
2. Apply to visa to visit or do business
3. click on visiting canada
(click on inadmissible - who cannot enter)
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/inadmissibility-interdiction.aspx?lang=eng

4. temporary resident permit

read it through. The visa officer will never tell you to apply for this but you need to mension in covering letter got dual intentions to sponsor a child inland.?