+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Mother - Any province process it faster

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
I am willing to sponsor my mother, she is Indian citizen. I understand that it takes 7yrs to 7.5 yrs for this.

Is there any province which can help to process it faster? I am open to relocate to that province.

Any suggestions?

regards...

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
NO IT ALL THE SAME

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_dream100 said:
I am willing to sponsor my mother, she is Indian citizen. I understand that it takes 7yrs to 7.5 yrs for this.

Is there any province which can help to process it faster? I am open to relocate to that province.

Any suggestions?

regards...
Unfortunately sponsoring and PR processing of parents, brothers,sisters and other relatives are not considered as priority like spouse an dependant children.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
canada_dream100 said:

Any suggestions?

regards...
How old is your mother?

Llynn

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
Canadian parents sponsorship system is useless. waiting for 7 yrs makes no sense. in 7 years worlds biggest airplane can be built easily while they r just wasting our time for some simple paperworks,,, damn in which world we are living

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suva said:
Canadian parents sponsorship system is useless. waiting for 7 yrs makes no sense. in 7 years worlds biggest airplane can be built easily while they r just wasting our time for some simple paperworks,,, damn in which world we are living
Agree with you - the waiting time is ridiculous!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The processing time depends on Vegreville and the visa office in your mothers native country and not on the province. If she has the ability to relocate to another country with at least a one year visa, she could opt to get processed there if it is faster.

If your mother is under 49 and meets other requirements for education and work experience, you could sponsor her through PNP in Manitoba or Saskatchewan.

SINP: http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/family-members

MPNP: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp-eligibility-criteria.html

A

asma khan

leon
can u help me???
im resideing in canada and i am on spouse visa PR.I HAVE JUST 7 MONTHS HERE IN CANADA,but i stayed with my husband (to whom i donnt like ) for a day (bcoz of PR address should be same and after wards we can apply for divorce and for that purpose we have to show from wich date we got seprated) and afterwards we are living seprately because we have goten forced marriage by our parents.
now v are gonna get divorce after completion of a year ...but i have a question that can i marry after 3 or 4 months of divorce as i love a person to whom i want to sponser and he is in Pakistan.
so how much time he will get to be here in canada through Canadian Law???
or refer me if in ontario this process is slow then is there any province where i can live and can sponser my spouse fast ???
plz for God sake help me

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asma khan said:
leon
can u help me???
im resideing in canada and i am on spouse visa PR.I HAVE JUST 7 MONTHS HERE IN CANADA,but i stayed with my husband (to whom i donnt like ) for a day (bcoz of PR address should be same and after wards we can apply for divorce and for that purpose we have to show from wich date we got seprated) and afterwards we are living seprately because we have goten forced marriage by our parents.
now v are gonna get divorce after completion of a year ...but i have a question that can i marry after 3 or 4 months of divorce as i love a person to whom i want to sponser and he is in Pakistan.
so how much time he will get to be here in canada through Canadian Law???
or refer me if in ontario this process is slow then is there any province where i can live and can sponser my spouse fast ???
plz for God sake help me
Spousal sponsorship is federal, not provincial and therefore it doesn't matter in which province you live except Quebec would probably be a little slower than the other ones because they request you to get a Quebec selection certificate for any immigrant.

The problem I see for you though is that you seem to have married a man you did not love in order to get your PR. All the while you loved another man and it was the whole time your intention to divorce your husband and sponsor this other man. This makes your marriage a marriage of convenience. When you try to sponsor your next husband, you risk that immigration will look at your first marriage, decide that it was not genuine and revoke your PR. This is a delicate issue. You should get an immigration lawyer to avoid making any mistakes.

A

asma khan

leon ..thank u
but if the guy whom i love (he is in pakistan),so if he comes in canada through student visa on status unmarried then after a few months of time v(confirm me the time by canadian law) can get marry each other by canadian court???

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will still question why you separated from your husband as soon as you landed as a PR. Sponsoring a new husband will bring that question. Either get a lawyer and discuss your options or tell your boyfriend he must immigrate on his own. If he gets a student visa and does a 2 year course, he can get an open work permit and eventually apply for his own PR under CEC.

jojok9

Aug 10, 2009
asma khan said:
leon ..thank u
but if the guy whom i love (he is in pakistan),so if he comes in canada through student visa on status unmarried then after a few months of time v(confirm me the time by canadian law) can get marry each other by canadian court???
I was just reading all your questions and the replies so far on your subject matter.
I like to say here that you immigrated to Canada with the use of your real husband and after landing you want to get separated and bring your boy friend to Canada under your sponsor ship as spouse. Shocked

asma khan it smells some thing very tricky game on your plan so far you mad to come to Canada and now playing again another game to bring your fiance Angry

I recommend that CIC should find the fraud you have done for immigrating to Canada and your PR should be revoked should be sent back to Pakistan so that you can live with your really loving person happily and peacefully

Can you admit that the game was well arranged with your real husband ( as per records ) who sponsored you. How much you paid for him ??

Can you please confess in this forum. ??

Please excuse me seniors like Leon who made other opinions, if I am mistaken because I only noticed some thing fishy!!!

I have same answer for your similar question here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/want-to-sponser-my-husband-from-pkistan-for-god-sake-help-me-plzzzzzzzz-t83980.0.html

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Leon said:
The processing time depends on Vegreville and the visa office in your mothers native country and not on the province. If she has the ability to relocate to another country with at least a one year visa, she could opt to get processed there if it is faster.

If your mother is under 49 and meets other requirements for education and work experience, you could sponsor her through PNP in Manitoba or Saskatchewan.

SINP: http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/family-members

MPNP: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp-eligibility-criteria.html
Hello Leon,

Thanks for sharing a door... but my mother is 67 and is home-maker..

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How is your question related to the topic of sponsoring a parent? You should post your question in the different group or start a new topic.