+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Companies???

jlove

May 14, 2011
Leon said:
There are employment agencies that will help you find a job but you will have to pay them for their services. If it works out, they will find you a job and the employer will take care of the LMO and work permit. The company I work for normally brings people over on a 2 year work visa and extends them if they want to stay. They will also sponsor them to get permanent residency if they make a contract to stay a couple of more years.
Is there any way you can contact me with the specific name of these sort of agencies. Money is not an issue, I desperately need a sponsor however. Please do get back to me, you will be of so much help.
My E-mail is : Jas4250@gmail.com.

I will await for your reply. Thank You :) :) :)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You realize you just replied to a post that is almost 3 years old? Things have changed a bit since then. It is not so easy to get a job offer any more but of course it also depends on your field.

The agencies I know of are these:

http://www.pathfinderconsulting.ca/index.php
http://www.immigration-r-us.com/
http://www.aimshumanresources.com/

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hello Leon,

Sorry i am not able to send PM so im asking u here.. The companies u mentioned above, r these reliable ones? My situation is a bad one.. my parents applied for FSW class 7 yrs back when i was not married and below 22.. but when their application was accepted i got married and was above 22.. therefore they excluded me from the list. Now me and my hubby seriously want to apply for canada.. last yr when we were about to file the case the NOC changes and my occupation was no more there.. i.e. IS manager. I'm now looking for a job offer or any other way to apply.. can u please guide me what can i do? n btw im also waiting for the NOC list to change this june..

thanks.. n regards,

sonia.

vancouver11

Aug 4, 2011
Leon said:
There are employment agencies that will help you find a job but you will have to pay them for their services. If it works out, they will find you a job and the employer will take care of the LMO and work permit. The company I work for normally brings people over on a 2 year work visa and extends them if they want to stay. They will also sponsor them to get permanent residency if they make a contract to stay a couple of more years.
hi Leon

Which company do you work for? I have a friend working in Taiwan right now (she is from the Philippines) and very much interested to work in Canada and she wants to find an employer that will hire her and file an LMO for her. At the present time she works in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan.
Your reply will be much appreciated.

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
vancouver11 said:
hi Leon

Which company do you work for? I have a friend working in Taiwan right now (she is from the Philippines) and very much interested to work in Canada and she wants to find an employer that will hire her and file an LMO for her. At the present time she works in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan.

Thank you
Warning: The vast majority of employment agencies who request payment for their services are scams. I would personally walk (run) in the opposite direction if anyone asks for money in exchange for an LMO. If you submit a fake LMO with a work permit application, this can result in a finding of misrepresentation which in turn can result in a two year ban from entering Canada.

Your best bet is to apply for a specific position in a specific company directly (through sites such as monster.ca). As others have noted, it is quite difficult to obtain a job offer because Canadian companies often are not willing to go through the LMO process (to have the LMO approved, they must prove they were unable to find or train a Canadian for the role).

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouver11 said:
hi Leon

Thank you
This employer was actually only looking for qualified cabinetmakers, possibly draftsmen but even if your friend has those skills, you must take into account that the post you just replied to is more than 3 years old. A lot of things can happen in 3 years. The economy got a bit worse. Companies stopped being able to get LMO's, some had to lay people off because they didn't have work. Some went bankrupt (including that former employer of mine). Then the economy got a bit better again. Your friend should try looking for a job online that suits her skill set.

xtinle

Aug 22, 2011
Leon said:
Hi Leon, Can you send me the company name and website you have worked for that you were referring? Pls. send it to xtinle226@live.com. Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xtinle said:
Hi Leon, Can you send me the company name and website you have worked for that you were referring? Pls. send it to xtinle226 @ live.com. Thanks
I could but what are you going to do with it? Like I said in the last reply, right above your post, that company has gone bankrupt.

RAG

Aug 9, 2011
Re: Sponsoring Companies???LMO

Leon,

Could you please let me know if u know any agencies who can find a job and apply for LMO(in IT field or Networking)
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

RAG

Aug 9, 2011
Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know if u know any agencies who can offer a job and apply for LMO(in IT field or Networking)

Thanks,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
RAG said:
Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know if u know any agencies who can offer a job and apply for LMO(in IT field or Networking)

Thanks,
There aren't any agencies that can guarantee LMOs for IT jobs. And if you find one that does - it's a scam. Few LMOs are being approved for IT jobs at this time because (as Leon explain) the economy has taken a downturn so there are fewer job openings and plenty of Canadians to fill these roles.

RAG

Aug 9, 2011
Thank You Scylla for your response. No jobs for Networking also?(Wireless Networking).