+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Companies???

troyporter

Oct 26, 2007
Is there any resource online that lists companies that are willing to sponsor persons who want to go to Canada to work??

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
There probably aren't. If there were, they would be overwhelmed by literally millions of people trying to go to Canada to work.

There simply aren't that many companies in Canada willing to hire people from abroad. Those that exist already have a system in place for recruitment.

getahun

Jun 1, 2008
Hi! how are you? Hop you are fain and know let I tell you what I want top say to you:
And my name is Getahun Teferi and My nationality is Ethiopia so I have a deep and a great desire to momunication with you

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are employment agencies that will help you find a job but you will have to pay them for their services. If it works out, they will find you a job and the employer will take care of the LMO and work permit. The company I work for normally brings people over on a 2 year work visa and extends them if they want to stay. They will also sponsor them to get permanent residency if they make a contract to stay a couple of more years.

uchecathy2007

Aug 12, 2008
Re: Sponsoring Companies???- Pls Leon, I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls,can you kindly give me the contacts of such companies or agencies that can sponsor someone for a job placement even if one has to pay. Pls, I am desperate.I need your help.
Thanks in advance.

Mustapha

Jul 4, 2008
hello fellas,i am a nationalty of nigeria.i will be glad if the charges of such agencies will not be exorbitant. Mustapha

timo

Nov 27, 2008
Hello all ,

Pls can anyone help with contacts of companies or employment agencies that assist with arranged work employment for Federal skilled worker class ? Thank you for your response .

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
uchecathy2007 said:
Thanks Leon,
I'll give them a try.
Cheers
Did you ever give it a try? How did it go? I checked the webiste... but wasn't sure what or how it works exactly...! I know its been five months but still... maybe you'd read this anyways

go2canada

Aug 13, 2008
timo said:
Hello all ,

Pls can anyone help with contacts of companies or employment agencies that assist with arranged work employment for Federal skilled worker class ? Thank you for your response .
Try this:
http://www.vicmac.com/aeo_opportunities.php

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
Hi Leon,

It's very hard to get an AEO or LMO from company's through applying on-line.
If you can probably help me with Your company,it will be a big help.
Money is not a problem.

Thankyou in advance
Jimmy

annieo2401

Feb 7, 2011
Leon said:
There are employment agencies that will help you find a job but you will have to pay them for their services. If it works out, they will find you a job and the employer will take care of the LMO and work permit. The company I work for normally brings people over on a 2 year work visa and extends them if they want to stay. They will also sponsor them to get permanent residency if they make a contract to stay a couple of more years.
Could you send me the name of this company to annieo2401@yahoo.com. Thanks.