+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsoring advice

Mar 7, 2012
Greetings in the name of Peace!
I am Maricar Vergara and currently working as a domestic worker here in Hong kong. I have my Relatives in Canada who is residents. My relative is working as a Nurse and wanted to help me and be my sponsor in going to canada. Our problem is that my relative dont know what will be her first step in applying my LMO. I have already asked some of the agencies here in hongkong but it seems that we were even more confused as they have different advises and I am I am scared as they will collect fees? please help me what should we do? thank You so much..

Mar 7, 2012
maricarvergara said:
Greetings in the name of Peace!
I am Maricar Vergara and currently working as a domestic worker here in Hong kong. I have my Relatives in Canada who is residents. My relative is working as a Nurse and wanted to help me and be my sponsor in going to canada. Our problem is that my relative dont know what will be her first step in applying my LMO. I have already asked some of the agencies here in hongkong but it seems that we were even more confused as they have different advises and I am I am scared as they will collect fees? please help me what should we do? thank You so much..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try posting your question to the foreign workers section of this forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/foreign-workers-b10.0/