+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
hey kinromorocco welcome :)

this is normal not to hear anything from the local office 4 2 month or more sometime, all u need to do is to keep praying for everything to be ok isa.

the time line (7 month in yr case) starts from receiving the appl by CIC miss. till it ends isa.

as long as u sent alot of evidence so all u need to do is just wait & ISA khair.

GOOD LUCK

Nessy

Mar 24, 2008
Hey Guys,

Hope ur all great, many congrats to y'all that got ur visa's alf mabrouk. i just have a quick question, i sent my papers in July 2nd, i recieved a letter from them July 29th, telling me i met the requirements to sponsor and the applications got forwarded to the visa office in Cairo.... my question is how do i know what happens next or if anything did happen, like how do i track my application, i read something about using the client id or kit id..i dunno..
can someone help me...

thanks

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
Hello Nessy,

Well, they opened my application after about more than two months.. u can check a website called trackitt.com to see all of our timelines. Egypt seem not to open them as soon as other offices but it seems that once they open them they do things fast. They requested documents from me in two months and Mnassar heard from them fast. So if you send enough evidance you will not have a problem. You should read the operational manuals and see if you are lacking anything. :)

Keep checking e-cas. using ur receipt number and your own last name not ur husband's and one day u will find that in process appeared in ur e-cas :) U will be so happy that they started. so at this time they start security check and send you the AOR which has id number for ur hubby u can use it to check his e-cas as well. At this time too they will classify ur case as routine or non-routine case. Another time they will check ur file to determin if ur relationship is genuin and if they need any more documents. Usually if they request more documents (means if u don't submit them they will refuse ur application). So if you submit those and they like them and it statisfy's the immigration officer then they make a descion and request a passport. For some offices like cairo they will request the passport way before descion made shows on the e-cas. They send emails or call. They sent us emails all along. :)

So our case took from april 22 to september 7th.

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
Hey guys! how you all been?!

MABROUK TO FAIROUZ AND MMNASSER!!!!!!!! I'm very happy for you guys wallahey!

Thanks for all the prayers and support guys, I really appreciated! :)

So far for me, MY MP told me last week my interview is waived and all is good and there just finishing up security clearance...

So I'm hoping to hear somethin this week inshallah!

My husbands Medicals expired so i know FOR SURE they ask for a redo so that might be 1 month delay or so, but hey the main thing THEY APPROVE!

anways guys take care!!!!!!

btw, RAMADAN KAREEM!!!!!!!!!! :)

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh masha ALLAH egypt007

im really happy to hear that
ISA it's just a matter of time & u ll get the visa isa

really happy begad

take care

salem :)))))

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
HEY GUYS!

finally got an e-mail from Cairo TODAY saying they want new medicals and PASSPORT!! after that, they'll issue the visa...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
waaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

congratulations congratulations :)

I am so so so happy for you!

Yallah do the medicals fast.. we want u to get the visa fast. :D

wallah it is a blessed ramadan :)

i am so happy... guess what guys... i found that many flights for october are sold out already so just book early. I will pay 2000 LE more now than I was going to pay for them before... wallah haram..

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
yes yes yessssss egypt007
masha2 ALLAH

begad really happy & fe3lan RAMADAN kareem

sobhan ALLAH :))

yea fairouz i was shocked today bardo when i found that most of the nice flights where sold out :((

egypt007 use this thomascookegypt.com

to check out flight deals
really good one & good prices

Really happy Wallahy
AL 7amdolellah :))

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
guys

any1 knows how to obtain a canadian drive license?

wat papers do i need? do i need an international 1 or not??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada has an agreement with a handful of countries about drivers license exchange. Those countries are Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. If you have a license from one of them, all you have to do is exchange it for a Canadian license. If you don't have a license from one of those countries, you have to take the test in Canada. Most provinces have graduated drivers license programs which means they will not let you walk in the door and take a test right away unless you prove that you have a foreign license already. What you need to do is bring 1) your license and 2) a certified translation of your license or an international license. They will evaluate it and then let you take the test. In AB, they send the foreign licenses to the AB goverment and it takes a month or so to evaluate them. How other provinces do it I don't know.

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
hey.. mmnasar.. the international one will let u drive a car for either 6 months and 1 year in some provinces... the egyptian licence is needed so u can get exchange it. u still have to do the test. also the one from egypt will let u drive for three months of the date of ur arrival to canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are in Ontario, the website for exchanging license is here: http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/exchange.htm