+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsored

Lorrtam

May 27, 2009
Hi all,

BackGround: i was in Canada in 2005, on a visitor visa, at this time i met with a woman she was my sister neighbor and friend, we had a good time .and we fell in love , she told me everything about herself even she is on (disability) ,and i told her about myself also. she wanted me to stay with her i applied to extend my visa,but it denied.
i obeyed the rules and i left Canada Immediately ,because i had a file in the Canadian embassy ,and i know well it's will take time..so i prefer to leave obeying the law and the rules.

but we stayed on Contact through calls and via E.mails

I came back to Canada on working visa for a year..and i met with her and she knew that i will be back in Canada she was waiting for me..we decided to marry and spend our rest of life together.
we prepared our documents and got marry after six month and our marriage legal .
then we applied our case under spouse sponsorship
On the other side my employer was bad with me..he didn't go through the contract like it said
and i didn't complain about that because i don't know ..where and how can i complain.
also i was living in happiness with my wife..and we are waiting for the answer from the (CIC)

now i have 2 cases in prosses 1 st file in my country , and 2nd other file in prosses under sponsorship

i would like to know what's will go on in the interview if they request us for it

1-Do they will ask about the other file..it's clear and under (self employed).

2-Do they will ask about our marriage ..our marriage (genuine) and real (families and some of friends attended the party ) and the photos proof that..and we are living together.

3-Do they will ask about the work..and why didn't i complain.

please advice

Thank you

graham

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
usually in an interview they will ask about your relationship,ie: her family,your relationship,how well you know eachother and other personal details as to how real your relationship is like her favorite color/foods/movies and other such things.Dated pictures are always helpfull and letters to eachother and so on. I would talk together about many different parts of eachothers lives to know eachothers intimate details-when interviewed...don't answer "i don't know" you can explain your best answer and try to go into detail about something similar you do know about,like if they ask-what is her favorite food and you don't know you can answer-foods have never been a big topic with us but I know she loved the spagetti we had at dinner,or,she loves pizza with ham&cheese,or she loves maple ice cream. They want to see if you are interested in your spouse anough to know the things people in love should know aout eachother--good luck;D