+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsored Spouse/ Partner Questionnaire question 9 please help

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
I need help to answer this question. Does anybody know what are they really asking? I do not know if I have to provide all the information since I met him until now. Please help

Question 9: Describe how your relationship developed after your first contact/meeting with your sponsor and if you and your sponsor dated or went on any outings or trips together. Provide photos and documentary evidence of events or activities in which you both participated.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
you have to write a summary of your relationship since the begining till present. Keep it concise and to the point. You may use extra sheet of paper to write it down and attach it with the form. Provide dates for the period of time you two were together, where you went together like shopping, picnic, hoteling etc. mention all significant events that occur during the relationship but not in too much detail. Think as if you are trying to convince someone why you two went for eachother. Its more like a short story of your relationship. You will have to read it and rewrite it again and again to feel good about it. I hope you get my drift. Wish you all the best.

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
Thanks for your help. This is what I did but I was not sure If I was writting more than they asked.

erinmort

Jan 15, 2008
We provided a description of how we met. We were living about 6 hours apart at the time. Me in US and my husband in Canada. Luckily my husband has always been one to take pictures and lots of them, so when the time came that we found out we'd need them they came in handy. We labeled them with the outing, ie: museum with kids, dates etc. We are using a lawyer and when submitted all of this to them, they did not ask for any additional. We had many pics of outings, friends, family, holidays, and then of course wedding pictures, with pictures of us and family and friends since wedding. Hope this helps.

dallasgal8050

Star Member
Dec 5, 2007
I have documentation that my now husband and I lived together in Canada and we have pictures but most of them either he was takeing the picture or I was.......I have pictures of me and his daughter and him and his daughter. We do have a nice christmas picture of all 3 of us from 2006. Is that enough evidence?
We have a rental agreement when I did live in Canada (I have since moved back to the States).
Just wondering...

DG