+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor Spouse

YaadKamboj

Jan 19, 2020
Hi,

I want to sponsor my Common-Law Partner but her Canadian 1 year education gets over this May'20.
I want to put my profile in EE within a month or two, but I am wondering if I put my status as Common-Law and then shall I say "Yes" to "My partner is coming to Canada with me" or "No"
If I say "no" since I can't show her education right now because its still underway.

Can I say No now and then sponsor her later when her education is complete? Or if I say No now and then sponsor her later, will they question why did I say No in the first place?

Or is there a way around for now?

Thanks

YaadKamboj

Jan 19, 2020
Yes,
We have the same address on our DLs and also have a joint account.
And have been living together for more than an year now

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
missed the one year bit....

You can add her either way as accompanying or not. Should make a difference if she’s in school now.

YaadKamboj

Jan 19, 2020
But if I say she is accompanying me, then it asks education, I can't say an year since its not complete yet and I can't mention high school only since I don't get points then OR you can say my score goes down

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I hope they won't question me on why I said No in the first go, like when I applied for my EE.
if it seems to them that you have insufficient evidence that this is a real relationship, they will definitely ask if they want to schedule an interview.

YaadKamboj

Jan 19, 2020
I am okay if they want to schedule an interview, all I want to ask is if I should answer "YES" or "NO' to the question: Will your partner come with you to Canada?

Sam yousof

Feb 14, 2020
Hey guys
Really in need of someone’s help to give me the contact number of Islamabad visa office and London visa office