Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hi everyone!!

For IMM 5540 at the end where it says in bold writing: "On a Separate sheet of paper provide any additional details of your current relationship that you beleive would help to prove your relaionship is genuine.."

Do we really have to?? I mean isnt the sponsored person questionaire eveidence etc sufficnent ? because then we would be repeating our selves... Can someone give me some advice for this! Thanks :)

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:
Hi everyone!!

For IMM 5540 at the end where it says in bold writing: "On a Separate sheet of paper provide any additional details of your current relationship that you beleive would help to prove your relaionship is genuine.."

Do we really have to?? I mean isnt the sponsored person questionaire eveidence etc sufficnent ? because then we would be repeating our selves... Can someone give me some advice for this! Thanks :)
It's entirely up to you, since only you would know whether the evidence indicated in the forms is sufficient. Personally, I included several additional pages with our relationship history to make our case strong enough to eliminate any doubt in the eyes of the reviewing officer. My advice is that the more evidence you provide and the quality of it would make a great difference at the end of the day, resulting in a positive outcome.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
hey! thanks for your advice...but what i am saying is what extra / additional infor can I provide...We are providing emails, skype logs, fabebook mesage logs, tons of pics, phone bills, calling cards etc...so should I write a narrative about our relationship in IMM 5540? isthat what u mean? :) plz advise me again :)

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its up to u i personally am not writing 1 as I want a pckg that is concise and to the point my friend answer all that was wrote and she got thru fairly quick so I am using her method only doing what they want not offering additional info

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:
hey! thanks for your advice...but what i am saying is what extra / additional infor can I provide...We are providing emails, skype logs, fabebook mesage logs, tons of pics, phone bills, calling cards etc...so should I write a narrative about our relationship in IMM 5540? isthat what u mean? :) plz advise me again :)
Apart from the usual documents showing your relationship is genuine, a concise, thorough and clear narrative of your relationship backed up with third-party evidence such as receipts in both your names, travel ticket stubs showing dates of visits to each other, friends/relatives affidavits demonstrating your relationship is genuine, letters/cards/invitations sent to both of you, etc.

Anything that in your view will strengthen your case. Those are only examples. You can probably come up with others, maybe brainstorming together with your spouse/partner can bring other ideas.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tina to write this additional info so easliy you can answer this question why is ur relationship wz ur spouse is real and also u dont need to repeat any details been asked in this form so u answer thi from your side and also look at this form question and your spouse form also it called sponsored spouse quetionnaire look at the detail that they didnt asked about it so details according to ur reataionship and this is very personaly this is big chance to show them more bcz honestly there is many details the forms is not asked about it

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You don't have to write one, but I think it is a good idea to include one. You don't have to repeat yourself - just give a concise summary of your relationship. You can also explain any problem areas or red flags in this section, if your relationship has any. For example, if the wife is 20 years older than the husband, and the two are of different races and religions and don't speak the same language, you can use this section to explain how the two of you deal with these issues and why they are not a problem.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks Everyone:):)