+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor my child

Aarif99

May 24, 2018
dear all
We are PR since two years ago, we are planning to move to canada permanently in July... my question is i am planning to start sponsor my child after we move in July, but for this year I will be going and coming back to canada, i am planning to stay at least three separate months during this year, is this enough for applying for sponsor ???
-We have our own house, a car and bank accounts
-my wife and other child are living inside canada ( she can’t sponsor him because she is step mother)
- i need to start the process of sponsorship as soon as possible Because it can take a year for the PR application so that he is too much delayed for studying
-after this year I will move permanently
Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
dear all
We are PR since two years ago, we are planning to move to canada permanently in July... my question is i am planning to start sponsor my child after we move in July, but for this year I will be going and coming back to canada, i am planning to stay at least three separate months during this year, is this enough for applying for sponsor ???
-We have our own house, a car and bank accounts
-my wife and other child are living inside canada ( she can’t sponsor him because she is step mother)
- i need to start the process of sponsorship as soon as possible Because it can take a year for the PR application so that he is too much delayed for studying
-after this year I will move permanently
Thanks
No. You must reside in Canada for the whole period that the application is being processed.

Reactions: YVR123