+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor’s address history-help

Bebekoh26

Jul 5, 2018
Hello everyone. My partner and I are having trouble about the address history.. I have to write my 10 years address history, some of which i cant remember anymore.. and also his address history for the past 5 years. He is the sponsor. We only have records of his addresses from 2015 to present.He cant remember his addresses from 2013-2014 because he moved like 6-7 times.. so he had like 6-7 mailing address..Does his address need to be accurate? My consultant told me we could just use the address that was on his driver’s license during that time..how accurate should his address be? Will they be looking up on it? Im worried that if we dont put the right addresses, it may result to misrepresentation. But he really cant remember them anymore.Please help.Thanks for those who will answer guys..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone. My partner and I are having trouble about the address history.. I have to write my 10 years address history, some of which i cant remember anymore.. and also his address history for the past 5 years. He is the sponsor. We only have records of his addresses from 2015 to present.He cant remember his addresses from 2013-2014 because he moved like 6-7 times.. so he had like 6-7 mailing address..Does his address need to be accurate? My consultant told me we could just use the address that was on his driver’s license during that time..how accurate should his address be? Will they be looking up on it? Im worried that if we dont put the right addresses, it may result to misrepresentation. But he really cant remember them anymore.Please help.Thanks for those who will answer guys..
Hi

He needs to list the addresses where he actually lived. Given that it was only a few years ago, he should be able to track them down through mail, payslips, etc. If he really can't find addresses, he needs to at least be able to provide the area/city. He can then explain on a separate sheet.

Bebekoh26

Jul 5, 2018
Hi

He needs to list the addresses where he actually lived. Given that it was only a few years ago, he should be able to track them down through mail, payslips, etc. If he really can't find addresses, he needs to at least be able to provide the area/city. He can then explain on a separate sheet.
Thanks. The problem is that he moved in 6 different addresses in 1 year. They are all in the same city but he cant remember the exact addresses. He can only remember the last two.. but i guess thats a good idea. We will just provide an explanation.. What do they do with addresses though?