Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
Someone please tell me this true i see someone on the list got landed in 3months her miracle44

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Needmyhusband....as is often stated on here, immigration is truely unpredictable. Nobody really knows what takes some cases longer than others. There are people with perfect files, no missing papers, nothing to delay it, that end up waiting a long while, and people that have perfect files that end up going through quick.
You also have people who have missing stuff that send in the things needed and STILL get through quick, and some that end up with massive delays.

It is likely a combination of alot of random factors that we will never really know. It could be the immigration officials, it could be that it gets put to the side accidently, it could be that someone just doesn't see any reason to not put it through right away and just does a little hustle....whatever the reasons for a file going through quick, or slow...there is NO answer to the question of " how long will it take" because NOBODY knows...although we all wish we did hahaha!!

So you just have do hope for the best. Alot of us look at statistics and when we see quick files we feel hopeful that ours will go through quick. But I caustion you to be careful about getting your hopes up based on others files....because truthfully it has NO BEARING on how long yours will take. Its a case by case individuel thing!

Ahhhhhh listen to me gwaaan...been listening to all you smartie pants on here for to long!

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Need my husband if you want to be on the spread sheet, you have to give CharlieD the details she asked for. I will copy and paste them for you.

Needmyhusband - you need to provide me with some details regarding your application for your husband in order to be added to the spreadsheet and updates.
[b]-when was the application filed? (month/year)-has sponsorship been approved? (if yes, please give month/year)
-has there been any further correspondence from KG? (if yes, please specify)[/b]In general, tell us about your case - are you sponsoring your husband only, or are there children involved? That sort of thing.

In order to be on the spread sheet Charlie has to know all these things because the point of the spreadsheet is to keep track of everyones progress and how long it takes people to get through and how many people they are sponsering. This gives us a clear idea of how Kingston a gwaan with our applications.CharlieD is an angel for doing this!:)

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
Yes charlie is an angel,i really hope my file will be done in three month that would be a gift from god am so stressed without my husband also i send my info to charlie already thank alot smoothqueen

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
No prob!!!:)

I hope your file goes through quick to girl!! Its hard to be apart from ones husband. I'm lucky to live in Jamaica with mine...but I cannot imagine what alot of you ladies go through. If I'm visiting Canada for even two weeks I'm going nuts without him. Keep your chin up girl...yuh soon be together again!

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
Thank you babes, you shold run over to kingston and tell them to help us lol just joking gurl

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
This feel like forever god help plesse i pray