+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsering outside canads

Jun 12, 2017
My wife is canadian from toronto .we both live and work in UAE under work resident permit.
I got 8 years multiple entry visa for canada. We both visited canada on april 2017 for 3 weeks and return to uae. We are now intending to hire cohen.
Since cohen shows his office is in Quebec does it mean he can still process the sponser ship from quebec .

C

Classic Chucks

Hiring Cohen will be very costly. o_O You can do the spousal sponsorship application by yourself if you have a pretty straightforward case. But if you have a complicated one, then by all means, hire him. ;) The new kit is easier to accomplish, you can browse the forms first before you decide on hiring a lawyer/representative.

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks alot for your advise.but we kind of worried since we are not currently living in canada to follow up .we believe perhaps hiring a lawyer is more conviniently to get our process moving .sorry i have no ideas on this issues.just beginners.but your advise is very valuable to us. We will consider and study the options
Thank you for the tip

C

Classic Chucks

Thanks alot for your advise.but we kind of worried since we are not currently living in canada to follow up .we believe perhaps hiring a lawyer is more conviniently to get our process moving .sorry i have no ideas on this issues.just beginners.but your advise is very valuable to us. We will consider and study the options
Thank you for the tip
Worry not, you do not have to be in Canada just to follow up. You can choose to correspond to CIC via email.