+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spellings on certificates

Kiran Diab

Jul 29, 2020
Hello, I want to ask few questions regarding the spellings of my and my father's name, does it make a difference? My name is missing one letter in my SSC certificate and in my HSSC certificate my father's name has a changed vowel "e" instead of "a". Shall i get it changed? if it won't make any difference I would rather save energy and money.