+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spelling Mistake in Birth certificate & AINP

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, I just received my AINP In SRS Engineering Stream category. If any body help me with my 2 questions below it would be highly appreciated ?

1- There is one spelling mistake in my Father's first name in my birth certificate it's showing "E" instead of "A"

In all of my educational and other important documents the spellings for my father's first name are correct and matches with the spellings shown on my passport but just on my Birth certificate there is one spelling mistake in my father's first name it's "E" instead of "A". Is that an issue if I send my application to CIC without making correction in my birth certificate ?

2- As I got my AINP in In SRS Engineering Stream category, do I need to have a job in Alberta and with the same employer till I get my PR ?

Thanks & Regards,

Billz

faisalkhan21

Mar 6, 2014
Dear,

I am boarding on the same boat, nominated by LOA and just discovered exact scenario regarding my birth certificate. I hope if someone can reply to this thread...I am not sure how critical is this to have minor deviation while rest of all documents are ok. Either we change our all documents including educational records matching spellings or on the other side change all records for father's documents to reflect matching spellings or we should apply as it is now and let CIC notify the change. I am afraid if this can cause delay or even cancellation of our case? Some one out there please help??

Salman003

May 21, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, I just received my AINP In SRS Engineering Stream category. If any body help me with my 2 questions below it would be highly appreciated ?

1- There is one spelling mistake in my Father's first name in my birth certificate it's showing "E" instead of "A"

In all of my educational and other important documents the spellings for my father's first name are correct and matches with the spellings shown on my passport but just on my Birth certificate there is one spelling mistake in my father's first name it's "E" instead of "A". Is that an issue if I send my application to CIC without making correction in my birth certificate ?

2- As I got my AINP in In SRS Engineering Stream category, do I need to have a job in Alberta and with the same employer till I get my PR ?

Thanks & Regards,

Billz
What happened with your case. Kindly elaborate?