Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Place of birth is truncated due to lack of space. It is not a mistake.

amar_gill

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Amar,
Would I also receive an email/call from NDVO asking me to resend my passport and COPR via VFS office like in your case? My 30-day period ends on October 18, 2017, since I had raised a CSE on Sept 18 2017. Thanks, and congrats on getting your issue taken care of.
Hiii thank you
I raised a CSE as well as send an email to NDVO mentioning the complete issue along with scanned copy of the documents supporting the issue. I received call and email from them on 30th day. So hopefully you will also recieve the same within the time. The procedure to send back the documents is same via VFS.

Reactions: chintanapatel

subhapriya

Oct 5, 2017
Thank u guys who helped me. I raised a CSE with an urgent tag on it since my visa is expiring soon and I got a reply in 5 days time asking me to resubmit my passport and COPR document via the vfs office . Have submitted them both.

amar_gill

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Thank u guys who helped me. I raised a CSE with an urgent tag on it since my visa is expiring soon and I got a reply in 5 days time asking me to resubmit my passport and COPR document via the vfs office . Have submitted them both.
Did you check your application details in cic account. Mine has changed from approved and final decision has made to your application is in progress and we are reviewing your documents. Is it normal. I do not know what to think of it

Reactions: subhapriya

subhapriya

Oct 5, 2017
Did you check your application details in cic account. Mine has changed from approved and final decision has made to your application is in progress and we are reviewing your documents. Is it normal. I do not know what to think of it
I cant check anything since i have an agent who has access to that information.i can't log in. Only they can.

subhapriya

Oct 5, 2017
Even i have submitted my passport again and I don't know how long this is going to take. Going to wait till after diwali before I start calling up. Let's see

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
They will change it back to Completed once they release your corrected COPR and new visa. Relax. Please keep us updated when you receive your passport and COPR back, so that we will know about the timelines. I got an email from them to resubmit my passport and COPR 3 days ago to have the marital status corrected. I will resubmit them via VFS office on this Friday and wait for them to send me back the corrected documents based on your timelines.

Reactions: amar_gill

amar_gill

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
They will change it back to Completed once they release your corrected COPR and new visa. Relax. Please keep us updated when you receive your passport and COPR back, so that we will know about the timelines. I got an email from them to resubmit my passport and COPR 3 days ago to have the marital status corrected. I will resubmit them via VFS office on this Friday and wait for them to send me back the corrected documents based on your timelines.

Thanks that surely helped in keeping my mind running around... yeah sure i will let you know the moment i got any intimation or docs back..

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello Amar. I submitted my passport, 2 pages of COPR with incorrect info printed, 2 photos, email reply printout to VFS office today. Any update on your status? Have you received it from the Delhi office?

Abdulhaseeb01

Oct 11, 2017
I have correction to be done on my kids COPR as their photos have been interchanged. I’ve sent an email to NDVO, it’s been more than three weeks waiting to get response from them

Abdulhaseeb01

Oct 11, 2017
H
my agent has suggested to raise a CSE but they are working on it. got my COPR yesterday and worried because my visa is expiring on Jan 11 and they sent an email saying they will take 30 working days to get back to me when i sent an email to the delhi immigration office.
did you get any reply from Delhi immigration?