+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Speeding up Visa Stamping Process??

cheechek

Jun 2, 2019
Hi all,

I applied for a Visitor Visa from Ireland and I am to submit my passport for stamping. Since it is processed in London, is it possible for me to hand it in person in London so that I can get it back sooner? Or is there any other way that could speed up the stamping process? Please let me know. Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Aaron

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi all,

I applied for a Visitor Visa from Ireland and I am to submit my passport for stamping. Since it is processed in London, is it possible for me to hand it in person in London so that I can get it back sooner? Or is there any other way that could speed up the stamping process? Please let me know. Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Aaron
Normally you give your passport to the Visa Application Center where you had your Biometrics. I think the VAC will submit to the IRCC. You can either avail the VAC's services to submit and pick up the passport for you. Or you can directly go to VAC to submit and then pick up the passport yourself.

Reactions: cheechek

annamarkova

Aug 12, 2019
Hi Aaron, how long did it take them to stamp your passport? Mine went in last Friday and I'm supposed to travel to Canada this Friday, am worried they may not process in time. Thanks!

cheechek

Jun 2, 2019
Hi Aaron, how long did it take them to stamp your passport? Mine went in last Friday and I'm supposed to travel to Canada this Friday, am worried they may not process in time. Thanks!
Hi there, it took me about exactly one week for it to come back. Fingers crossed for you!!! Aaron