21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
hi to all
i sent my passport with rprf in 31,dec,2009.got rprf recipt on jan 9 ,2010
no chnage in status

one after aa week PP sent to CHC NEW DELHI...

the mail from embassy to me like in first week of january

this file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination

on feb 2 abt status of my application

THE MAIL FROM EMBASSY on feb 9

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

last monday i sent agian specific enq..nothin happen yet
now gime detail format ..so i can send it agian

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_jatt said:
hi to all
i sent my passport with rprf in 31,dec,2009.got rprf recipt on jan 9 ,2010
no chnage in status

one after aa week PP sent to CHC NEW DELHI...

the mail from embassy to me like in first week of january

this file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination

on feb 2 abt status of my application

THE MAIL FROM EMBASSY on feb 9

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

last monday i sent agian specific enq..nothin happen yet
now gime detail format ..so i can send it agian
The second email is a template and just to buy time. I think your passport is not yet cleared for stamping. Otherwise it takes 1 days for stamping and que then next day it is sent to Admin department for posting it. Do not worry brother, soon good news shall be on it way. I know you must be actually pissed by now. But just wait a little more.