+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Special Needs Child

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Thank you all for your best wishes. Ramesh, I am happy that you are also conisdering callgary. My sister is in Calgary and brother in Edmenton, so i too would most likely settle down in either of the two cities. Myabe we both meet their, I would love it if we can.

Yes, They are blessed and we are chosen, Alhamdulillah. There are children who have far more severe problems. I visit the Rashid centre for Special Needs and when I see some children, my heart cires out ofr them and I thank Allah for the all the blessings that I have.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear Ramesch,

Just keeping this alive; when did you send the repeat medicals and how much time has lapsed after that. What does your e-case show?

yokototo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
Doc's Request.
04-02-2010
Med's Done....
03-2010 and redone 06-2011
Passport Req..
15-09-2011
not much to add, just wanted to say keep strong and everything will be ok...

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear Sir Mirza987.

Repeat medical call received on 31-12-2009 (Letter dispatched from Delhi on 22-12-2009). Visited DMP on 4th Jan 2010.

E-cas still says, IN PROCESS.

Can your brother / sister will guide us in settling there, i.e., Selection of area for living + Schooling for Children, etc etc (Plz accept apology if i am crossing the limits)

Deep Regards,

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear ramech,

I would only be happy to help you in any kind of manner with your relocation. Yes, I am sure my brother will also help in any manner. With regards to the sister, her husband lives in Doha and she keeps shuttling between Doha-Hyd-Calg. her son is now enrolled in the university there. So not too sure if she can be a big help. my brother most certainly can. he is living there for the last 6 years and knows places, people and also a generally helping hand.

I again wish that you get your immigration soon sir; and do let me know if there is anyhting else I can do for you besides praying.

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear Brother Mirza987.

I will request you regarding assistance in relocation whenever that time comes. However, till that time arrives (and after that as well), i need a lot of prayers for my son.

Deep Regards,

Ramesch

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear Ramesch,

Any time you need any assitance that can be done from my side, just let me know. And for prayers, you know that they will always be with your son and you. God Bless you all.

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear Brother.

Thanx a lot for remembering my son in your prayers. And also thanx for sincere wishes for help / support in relocation.

As per Islamabad CIC, cases (of year 2008) up to 18 sep are issued PPRF / Visa up to 11 April 2010. During last week, no visa is issued. I am waiting anxiously for the courier guy as (as per my expectations) it is my turn now.

Please pray for my case so i may share a good news with you.

I have applied for Visit Visa to India. I'll go to GUJRAT state. I will feel happy if i can bring something as souvenier from here for you. waiting for your reply.

Deep Regards,

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear Sir,

If you feel that your time is near for passport requests, I suggest to delay your travel to India. Citizens of pakistan coming to India and vice versa is not your regular travel. I guess far more complicated. So I suggest sir, and offocurse it is only my suggestion, that you wait for the passports request and then make other travel plans. very kind of you to ask for souviners, cant think of any right noiw, besides I live in Dubai, it will be difficult to send any here.

best Wishes Again,

Mirza

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear Sir,

Thanx for your sincere wishes.

i am considering them all. For souvenirs, courier service ZINDABAD.

regards,

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear Mirza897.

would you please forward me the e-mail i.d of family having DS child but received visa (the id forwarded by qorax).

Regards

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear Ramesch,

The case you are referring to is similar to our situation. HE has not been issued a visa yet. However, his DMP has told him that there is no reason to worry and his DMP thinks that its not a problem at all. Having said that, I will ask the concerned person his permission to sahre his ID with you and then send him a mail and c.c. to you.

By the way Sir, any further update after repeat medicals?

Mirza

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear Mirza897.

No positive news from this end yet. CIC Islamabad was issuing visa to 2009 applicant than they stopped it suddenly & started issuing visa to 2008 applicants. This was complete up to applicants of 17-09-2008 (i applied on 22-09-2008). All of sudden, again, a 2009 applicant got PPR.

So, don't know what our CIC is doing or deciding. Please pray for all 2008 applicants.

Regards,