+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Special Health Insurance needed for Supervisas (Parent/Grandparent super visa)

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
It seems that there would be a good market demand for health insurance products for super visa applicants.

There are many people like my parents who want to travel to Canada for 1, 2 or 3 months per year and need a special insurance product that:

- answers supervisa's regulation
- covers their health and safety in Canada
- not having to pay for the periods when they are not in Canada

So we need kind of insurance:

- That I pay for the whole year but receive a refund for the time I have not used it
- Calculation and coverage starts from the time they enter and stops when they leave Canada
- there is no need for a coverage outside Canada as they have travel insurance and their own insurance in their homeland
- When they leave, They are two options, either

a) get a refund for months before enter and months after exit that they have not been in Canada
b) or their insurance transfered to the next year. Next year they have to pay prorata because they have used 2-3 months last year without any claims.

The point is that insurance companies will lose a big market if they don't offer such product. May people like my parents will prefer normal visitor visas and not supervisas if they are going to pay more than 3000$ for a short months visit.

bsz

OnlineInsPro

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Hello BSZ... Insurance Companies have been anticipating your needs I think. I can offer you a product that does exactly what you ask. Please check out my website at dfsinc.ca where you can obtain quotes, purchase coverage, and learn the answers to most questions you might have. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly info@dfsinc.ca or call me at 1-888-933-7462.

Tracy DesLaurier, DesLaurier Financial Services

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Thanks. I went to your website but couldn't find a proper match. May you guide me?

OnlineInsPro said:
Hello BSZ... Insurance Companies have been anticipating your needs I think. I can offer you a product that does exactly what you ask. Please check out my website at dfsinc.ca where you can obtain quotes, purchase coverage, and learn the answers to most questions you might have. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly info @ dfsinc.ca or call me at 1-888-933-7462.

OnlineInsPro

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
absolutely! please email me at info@dfsinc.ca or call me at 1-888-933-7462

Thank you for your consideration!

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
Hi BSZ!
You can also buy medical insurance for your parents online and if you need to cancel it or postpone it, you can give our office a call and we would take care of that for you.
Here is our website for more info: http://www.arbetovinsurance.com/supervisamedicalinsurance