+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP refused on Personel assests & Financial status, HELP NEEDED

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
Hello there, My SP was refused based on my personel assests and fianacial status, Wheras I provided all supporting documentation of my sponsor inclusing wealth evaluation certificate etc. but still refused. Iam 18 and my parents are my sponsors, please help me as how can i justify my situation to the VO?

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you pay for your first year tuition? How much did you parents show for funds and is it liquid/readily available? How long is your program - university or college?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello there, My SP was refused based on my personel assests and fianacial status, Wheras I provided all supporting documentation of my sponsor inclusing wealth evaluation certificate etc. but still refused. Iam 18 and my parents are my sponsors, please help me as how can i justify my situation to the VO?

thanks
You have not proven that you will be able to support yourself while in Canada without working in Canada

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
Did you pay for your first year tuition? How much did you parents show for funds and is it liquid/readily available? How long is your program - university or college?
I paid the tution fee, plus I sent the reciept to IRCC. and I showed funds at around 60K CAD, while my annual cost ncluding fee and evrything was aroun 23k CAD. program is 4 years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
you're right, so could you guide me, how can I satisfy them that I have the funds and evrything
Simple , you need to show more funds. if your 4 year course costs 23k per year (includes everything- tuition, living expenses etc) and your parents have shown only $60k then you don’t have enough money. Even a part-time job in Canada at 20 hours per week is not going to cover your expenses especially your tuition.

Avidlearner231

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Dubai
Hi there,
you're right, so could you guide me, how can I satisfy them that I have the funds and evrything
When does your program start? I would suggest doing GCMS notes to find out the exact reason. Unless you didn't write an SOP? Did you write one?? Also, is that the ONLY refusal reason they gave you?

And this 60k, was it in ready-to-use cash? As in your bank statements? Or are you also counting the properties and other assets in this?? Because if your tuition and expense is around 23k then you only need to show 10k more (you're only required to show the first year tuition and (+10k for living expense)

Lastly, where are you applying from?

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
When does your program start? I would suggest doing GCMS notes to find out the exact reason. Unless you didn't write an SOP? Did you write one?? Also, is that the ONLY refusal reason they gave you?

And this 60k, was it in ready-to-use cash? As in your bank statements? Or are you also counting the properties and other assets in this?? Because if your tuition and expense is around 23k then you only need to show 10k more (you're only required to show the first year tuition and (+10k for living expense)

Lastly, where are you applying from?
Hi, Thankyou, My program sttarts in May, plus, yes i wrote an sop, briefly justified each and everything. and no, the assests and properties are seperate, and yes the refusal reasons were two, 1- personnel assets 2- insufficient funds.

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
Simple , you need to show more funds. if your 4 year course costs 23k per year (includes everything- tuition, living expenses etc) and your parents have shown only $60k then you don’t have enough money. Even a part-time job in Canada at 20 hours per week is not going to cover your expenses especially your tuition.
okay so btw, that was my statemnt when i applied for the permit last month, till now or the next time when i will apply my bank statment would've reached atleat 90K cad, and also this time should I attach ather financial docs, such as rental agreements plus assets ? or should I improve my SOP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Thankyou, My program sttarts in May, plus, yes i wrote an sop, briefly justified each and everything. and no, the assests and properties are seperate, and yes the refusal reasons were two, 1- personnel assets 2- insufficient funds.
So how much cash do you have. Properties are tied up and not funds that can be easily cashed in. Properties aren’t proof of funds. Your cash flow has increased $30k in a month? How...that is suspicious.

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
So how much cash do you have. Properties are tied up and not funds that can be easily cashed in. Properties aren’t proof of funds. Your cash flow has increased $30k in a month? How...that is suspicious.
Its a business account and there are several sources of income and not in a month but 3 months actually, last statement I attached was of 15 DEC 2020, with an ending balance of 60k CAD and the next statemnt that I will attach i.e end of this month after getting GCMS notes, arounr 3-10 march, it will have around 90K cad, 10KCAD is reasonable i guess. also I have my monthers account its her savings account which has around 40K cad which again covers my fisrt and second years cost of attendence, should I then attach hers?

P>S my fees for the year is around 10K cad and 11K for living.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Its a business account and there are several sources of income and not in a month but 3 months actually, last statement I attached was of 15 DEC 2020, with an ending balance of 60k CAD and the next statemnt that I will attach i.e end of this month after getting GCMS notes, arounr 3-10 march, it will have around 90K cad, 10KCAD is reasonable i guess. also I have my monthers account its her savings account which has around 40K cad which again covers my fisrt and second years cost of attendence, should I then attach hers?

So how much money do you have available? You have constantly avoided telling the visa officer how much you have and only stating how much other people have. Those people are not going to study, you are.

You have provided no proof that you have the financial means to support yourself in Canada.

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
So how much money do you have available? You have constantly avoided telling the visa officer how much you have and only stating how much other people have. Those people are not going to study, you are.

You have provided no proof that you have the financial means to support yourself in Canada.
Ahn, well I guess you're right, in my SOP i just mentioned that my father will sponsor my studies but I did not mentione how much will he pay me.
okay so could you advice me what should I write in the letter of explanation regarding all of this.?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Must be a personal account. Business accounts are for businesses expenses. If your family was able to earn 10k/month you should have more savings.

Reactions: Naturgrl

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Ahn, well I guess you're right, in my SOP i just mentioned that my father will sponsor my studies but I did not mentione how much will he pay me.
okay so could you advice me what should I write in the letter of explanation regarding all of this.?
There's nothing you need to write. Writing an explanation is not proof.