+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP refused on Personel assests & Financial status, HELP NEEDED

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello there, My SP was refused based on my personel assests and fianacial status, Wheras I provided all supporting documentation of my sponsor inclusing wealth evaluation certificate etc. but still refused. Iam 18 and my parents are my sponsors, please help me as how can i justify my situation to the VO?

thanks
Hello,

I don't know if you've seen your notes, but this is my opinion; since you used a company account before, in your reapplication, include a personal statement to support the company statement.

If possible, get your sponsor to have your living expenses transferred to an account opened for you. Then include it to your application.

Use the LOE to explain any lump sum deposit reflecting in your personal account and that of your sponsor.

After one year tuition payment, 60k is enough funds to demonstrate the financial capablity of your sponsor. However, for the subsequent years tuition cost, your sponsor can demonstrate that by providing the necessary documents to show there is a reliable and steady source of income.

You are still very young and as such, nobody will expect you to have a personal owned property or a fat account. Just use the economic level of your sponsor (parents) to tie yourself in demonstrating home ties economically and POF.

Best of Luck

bugerman1204

Feb 12, 2021
Hello,

I don't know if you've seen your notes, but this is my opinion; since you used a company account before, in your reapplication, include a personal statement to support the company statement.

If possible, get your sponsor to have your living expenses transferred to an account opened for you. Then include it to your application.

Use the LOE to explain any lump sum deposit reflecting in your personal account and that of your sponsor.

After one year tuition payment, 60k is enough funds to demonstrate the financial capablity of your sponsor. However, for the subsequent years tuition cost, your sponsor can demonstrate that by providing the necessary documents to show there is a reliable and steady source of income.

You are still very young and as such, nobody will expect you to have a personal owned property or a fat account. Just use the economic level of your sponsor (parents) to tie yourself in demonstrating home ties economically and POF.

Best of Luck
This was very helpfull, thankyou, Please dont mind, but I think I may need your help in the future