+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP Minors refused

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
Hi can I get a legit answer from a knowledgeable individual about our case?
we are family of 5 we applied thru (student pathway)
lodged Feb.13 - kids refused March 6
Me(SP)
hubby (OWP) are both still waiting for decision
is this possible that the kids are the forst to get refused? and until we haven't receive any progress of our application we feel so heart broken because of this I am so hopeful that by joining this group i can get a positive feedback thank you so much ❤

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi can I get a legit answer from a knowledgeable individual about our case?
we are family of 5 we applied thru (student pathway)
lodged Feb.13 - kids refused March 6
Me(SP)
hubby (OWP) are both still waiting for decision
is this possible that the kids are the forst to get refused? and until we haven't receive any progress of our application we feel so heart broken because of this I am so hopeful that by joining this group i can get a positive feedback thank you so much ❤
Yes, your children’s applications can be be refused before your decision. What were reasons for refusal? What is your program? What funds were shown? Children’s permits are never guaranteed.

• Sad
Reactions: Belle Anq

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
Yes, your children’s applications can be be refused before your decision. What were reasons for refusal? What is your program? What funds were shown? Children’s permits are never guaranteed.
my degree is Bachelor of Science in Accountancy my program to be taken this Spring is Business General
our fund is 55,509.00cad dollars 1year tuition fee settled already last November is it possible to re apply the kids while SP & OWN are still waiting for the decision?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my degree is Bachelor of Science in Accountancy my program to be taken this Spring is Business General
our fund is 55,509.00cad dollars 1year tuition fee settled already last November is it possible to re apply the kids while SP & OWN are still waiting for the decision?
But what are reasons for refusal. You need to address reasons. Probably should wait until you get a response because if you are refused then your kids will be refused again. Is it a post grad program? School? Are funds in cash?

Last edited:

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
But what are reasons for refusal. You need to address reasons. Probably should wait until you get a response because if you are refused then your kids will be refused again. Is it a post grad program? School? Are funds in cash?
2 yrs Diploma, Niagara College Toronto, I settled in cash via transmit how can i show you the response on the refusal? i had the copy here

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
Just post reasons.
Just post reasons.

your application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  • Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
your application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  • Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
So wait until you and your spouse receive a response. Order GCMS notes as third bullet can mean anything but usually for a student (you) it means that your program is not relevant. You have an accounting degree and taking a certificate at a private college in business. Doesn’t advance career (justify costs) or education.

For your kids, you have $55k but how are you paying for the second year of school? School is in Toronto so looking at $3k per month in rent (est) plus expenses. So that is over $60k for over two years. How old are the kids because will they need before and after school care? That will cost about $60 per day for both kids. So est. $1000 per month. And that is just housing, not including other expenses like food ($700), internet and phone ($200), utilities, transportation. You have no money left.

Reactions: canuck78

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
So wait until you and your spouse receive a response. Order GCMS notes as third bullet can mean anything but usually for a student (you) it means that your program is not relevant. You have an accounting degree and taking a certificate at a private college in business. Doesn’t advance career (justify costs) or education.

For your kids, you have $55k but how are you paying for the second year of school? School is in Toronto so looking at $3k per month in rent (est) plus expenses. So that is over $60k for over two years. How old are the kids because will they need before and after school care? That will cost about $60 per day for both kids. So est. $1000 per month. And that is just housing, not including other expenses like food ($700), internet and phone ($200), utilities, transportation. You have no money left.

my kids are 10,7 & 5
all of these informations from you deepen our knowledge and ideas and I thank you so much of this

is our case new to you?
have you encountered a case like ours kids were refused nevertheless the SP & OWP got approved?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my kids are 10,7 & 5
all of these informations from you deepen our knowledge and ideas and I thank you so much of this

is our case new to you?
have you encountered a case like ours kids were refused nevertheless the SP & OWP got approved?
OWP usually refused with the children’‘s study permits. Not sure what your citizenship is but your savings amount is a huge issue. The additional cost of providing for 3 children in addition to 2 years of schooling for you is significantly more than your current savings.

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
OWP usually refused with the children’‘s study permits. Not sure what your citizenship is but your savings amount is a huge issue. The additional cost of providing for 3 children in addition to 2 years of schooling for you is significantly more than your current savings.

the truth is aside from the 55Kcad we already paid my 1yr tuition in full amount . I believe this has a great help on our situation and lessen our expenses for the first year of study.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So you already have a bachelors degree and you are applying for a 2 year diploma?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
the truth is aside from the 55Kcad we already paid my 1yr tuition in full amount . I believe this has a great help on our situation and lessen our expenses for the first year of study.
So with $55k how will you afford to live. You still need to pay second year tuition plus living expenses for 2 years. Who is looking after your children if you are at school. One child would need full time day care and the other two before/after school care. Have you even looked at daycare programs as there are long waitlists.