+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP extension approved after 140 days.

babibada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Applied on Sep 17th, status changed to review eligibility late Nov, submit 3 webforms and 2 crisis request, contacted MP on Jan 14, approved on Feb 4. My friend applied last Nov got his approved before New Year’s Day.
Good job IRCC.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

babibada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
MP is wonderful but unfortunately, not helpful. The representative she contacted just replied the same thing compared to my webforms result.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Applied on Sep 17th, status changed to review eligibility late Nov, submit 3 webforms and 2 crisis request, contacted MP on Jan 14, approved on Feb 4. My friend applied last Nov got his approved before New Year’s Day.
Good job IRCC.
The MP contacting IRCC probably triggered a movement on your application, you should thank them

babibada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
The MP contacting IRCC probably triggered a movement on your application, you should thank them
Hopefully. In the email MP sent me, they said my application was “approved” on Sep 17th. I am not sure if it’s a typo, but if I have any trouble with PGWP application in the future, I will use it as a solid proof to fight with IRCC. I can’t wait to talk to them on court.

Mnt

Nov 18, 2021
Congrats.
How do you contacted the MP? And who it was, please? I believe my application got forgotten...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hopefully. In the email MP sent me, they said my application was “approved” on Sep 17th. I am not sure if it’s a typo, but if I have any trouble with PGWP application in the future, I will use it as a solid proof to fight with IRCC. I can’t wait to talk to them on court.
If you applied on Sept 17th there is no way it was approved on Sept 17th. Your processing times are in line with others not sure what your grounds for suing would be.