+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP application received last may 31, 2018.. still no update from them

angelpoise

Mar 30, 2018
Hi all,

Is there anyone here similar to my case? I applied last may 28 thru paper application, regular stream, they received my application, may 31.. still no update.. my application status, still in progress and haven't reviewed my eligilbilty.. it has been almost 5wks since they received my application. Anyone here with the same situation?..

TIA

meetnshah11

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hi all,

Is there anyone here similar to my case? I applied last may 28 thru paper application, regular stream, they received my application, may 31.. still no update.. my application status, still in progress and haven't reviewed my eligilbilty.. it has been almost 5wks since they received my application. Anyone here with the same situation?..

TIA
i apply on 29 may online, Same situation.

Reactions: angelpoise

Mnakhan88

Jun 25, 2018
Hi all,

TIA
Same applied 31st may still underprocess

Reactions: angelpoise

Garry296

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Applied online on 15 may . Not even medical passed yet. Says application under review . Online spp

angelpoise

Mar 30, 2018
w

where are you from?
Whats your profile?
Im from the Philippines, upon checking the processing time section in the website, it says that the processing time is 5weeks. Its my 2nd time to apply for a sp. I was refused last april. The last time i applied, i only waited 4wks for the result of the visa. But its taking too long now. I dont know if this is a good or a bad sig