+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sowp

venu018

Jun 21, 2021
Applied for sowp on 18th march 2021, got biometric appointment on 24th march awaiting confirmation…since then no updates received. Can anybody help me out how long might it take for opening of my file?

venu018

Jun 21, 2021
No, he’s on closed work permit and I am already near the end of 14th week and still haven’t even received any update!

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
No, he’s on closed work permit and I am already near the end of 14th week and still haven’t even received any update!
Any news for you?

asmita_k

Jun 24, 2020
how can i know which visa office is processing my application? my husband is in my home country and i submitted his application on his behalf from canada. does that still means the processing is done in visa office in my country or it could be anywhere?

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
how can i know which visa office is processing my application? my husband is in my home country and i submitted his application on his behalf from canada. does that still means the processing is done in visa office in my country or it could be anywhere?
I raised a webform for this two days ago. To find something out about SOWP processing location

Last edited:

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
How would you know which visa office your application is by raising web form?
I just raised it under SOWP work permit. There was an option

asmita_k

Jun 24, 2020
I just raised it under SOWP work permit. There was an option
Can you guide me through the process?
When i was about to raise a web form it asked me if my application was processed inside or outside canada. I choosed outside and it asked me to choose visa office.
i had no idea where so i choosed one at my home country.
It is clearly mentioned in their website that our application might not be processed to our local and nearest visa office. I am confused and all i want to know is where is our application being processed.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Can you guide me through the process?
When i was about to raise a web form it asked me if my application was processed inside or outside canada. I choosed outside and it asked me to choose visa office.
i had no idea where so i choosed one at my home country.
It is clearly mentioned in their website that our application might not be processed to our local and nearest visa office. I am confused and all i want to know is where is our application being processed.
It has an option of applied online ( if you applied online)