Nigeria
Category........
Other
Hi
I applied for my SOWP in July
Biometric passes on 18th of july
Medical passed on 28th of July
Since then application still in progress
Pls can anyone explain why it’s still taking so much time?

Reactions: Tophele

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes , my prove of fund was submitted along with my other original documents requested.
Raise a webform. You are getting close to not being eligible for SOWP (within 6 months of completion) until spouse has PGWP. Spouse’s permit may have been approved because you were the tie for spouse to return. Not sure why didn’t apply together.

Nov 8, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Raise a webform. You are getting close to not being eligible for SOWP (within 6 months of completion) until spouse has PGWP. Spouse’s permit may have been approved because you were the tie for spouse to return. Not sure why didn’t apply together.
We didn’t apply together cos we wanted to be sure about my spouse approval, so what is the next step?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We didn’t apply together cos we wanted to be sure about my spouse approval, so what is the next step?
Raise a webform. Wait. If you don’t have a response by February then IRCC may not process the application because studies finish within 6 months. You will then wait until spouse has PGWP with a job letter and paystubs, and then apply for SOWP.