+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP- Process and PPR regarding

Logeshvijayan

Nov 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is well.I have a question regarding my Spouse Open work permit.I applied for my SOWP on April/10/2021.my wife completed her biometrics on Apr/16/2021.

I have also applied for travel exemption stating the reason is for “Family reunification”.Afteri applied the application status changed like this “We are reviewing your application whether you met the eligiblity criteria”.

I have seen lot of posts saying that you will get the PPR in a day or two or in a week.In current situation when can i expect a decision??

I applied online and i am from India.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: RumezaJ

itspayel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
My husband is also stuck in same situation. Applied on 20th May, biometric on 29th June. Review started. No update since then

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
Hello All,

I have prepared my SOWP of Student file at my own.

Documents with content are as below.

1. Client Information Document _ Details about applicant, Fund details, CA report, parent support affidavit , Education Documents, job experience, ITR

2. Proof of relationship _First two page _ ,Narreted story and then pictures of Relation with spouse from starting to ongoing

3. Student information _ international student details with photos + Letter of invitation from student.

So any one who have experience can check and share views on this sequence?? Anything that i need to add ??

Query _ i have created SOP in 1200 words without pictures and any proof. So Where should I attach SOP from above 3 Documents??

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: