+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP (Outland) - Received PPR after 1 refusal (June 2023 Application)

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
Hi,

I am happy to share that I got my PPR request today after 1 refusal, All the best to those who are waiting

Canada0809

Nov 7, 2022
Hi,
My spouse applied for SOWP under her own GcKey profile and its refused with "You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment is in a qualifying TEER. Refused under R205(c)(ii)." . I have shared my workpermit, payslips I am not sure what else I can share to her reapply again? Can you pls advise.

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
Hi,
My spouse applied for SOWP under her own GcKey profile and its refused with "You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment is in a qualifying TEER. Refused under R205(c)(ii)." . I have shared my workpermit, payslips I am not sure what else I can share to her reapply again? Can you pls advise.
What is your profession in Canada, income and list of documents you shared?

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
NOC 2174, WorkPermit, Payslips, Stamped Visa, Marriage Certificate, Photos..
principle applicant ( Spouse)
1. Passport
2. Present employment letters (Include employment reference letter with role and responsibilities, payslips and offer letter)
3. Payslips
4. Recent bank statements (Which should show CAD 13000 with in your currency)
5. Marriage certificate
6. Marriage photos that describe each pic minimum 40 photos with explanation include any vacation photos as well
7. Chat history
8. Digital photo
9. Education documents form 10 to higher studies
10. PCC - Optional but better to have one
11. Previous employment records (Include employment reference letter with role and responsibilities, payslips and offer and relieving letter)
12. property documents if she/he as anything on their name.
13. Upfront medicals

sponsor/Inviter Checklist:
1. Current dated employment letter with recent stubs
2. Bank statement and bank letter showing you have enough funds to take care of your stay in canada
3. Work permit which should more than 6+ months validity
4. T4 and Notice of assessment

For next application make sure to add you have refusal and include the refusal letter along with explanation.

before that I strongly suggest you to order ATIP notes to get more clear view on your case

Reactions: Canada0809