+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP of PNP Nominated

can854

Oct 21, 2013
Hi All,
First of all I would like to say thanks to everyone here, this forum is an awesome source for all sort of info. Now my question is:

I want to apply for my spouse's OWP. I am on PGWP(Valid till May 2016) working in skilled Categ. in NOC B for a major utility company of Canada.
I got my provincial nomination. Now I am not sure will my provincial nomination affect my spouse's WP application, and should I attach my PNP certificate in WP application or not.
How much fund is required for financial proof in SOWP application from both side.

Please all dear members Help and Advise me.

Thanks all.

tamila

Dec 11, 2010
congs.plz include ur pnp certificate, my wife got 2 times rejected 3rd time we success with pnp certificate

can854

Oct 21, 2013
tamila said:
congs.plz include ur pnp certificate, my wife got 2 times rejected 3rd time we success with pnp certificate
Thanks Tamila,I was only afraid that CIC may reject OWP application. Since they know that I got PNP certificate and looking for PR in Canada, so why my spouse will come OWP visa.
Do you know how much funds we have to show in Canada and India for financial proof or as a home ties.

Thanks again Tamila