+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP : My background check is in Progress and Eligibility review has not yet started

Amar0904

Aug 18, 2023
Hi, Can someone please help me here?

My timeline is as below :
1. Confirmation of AOR : July 26, 2023
2. Biometrics Completed : July 31, 2023
3. Medical Completed : August 3, 2023
4. Current Status is :
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
When can i expect the background check to be completed ? And when do they usually start reviewing our eligibility ? I have applied from INDIA

Sujith_SU

Nov 15, 2022
Hello, it depends on case to case . But for now the processing time is 8 weeks . So you will get an update around September last week.

Amar0904

Aug 18, 2023
Thanks Sujith for the reply . But is there any idea what’s the timeline for background check usually ? Also, why hasn’t the eligibility review started yet ? It should ideally start before the background check correct ?

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi, Can someone please help me here?

My timeline is as below :
1. Confirmation of AOR : July 26, 2023
2. Biometrics Completed : July 31, 2023
3. Medical Completed : August 3, 2023
4. Current Status is :
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
When can i expect the background check to be completed ? And when do they usually start reviewing our eligibility ? I have applied from INDIA
any updates? I have the same status

Benjilo

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi bro any updates because I did an upfront medicals when submitting my student Visa Application I got update on 19th of October saying medicals passed . But eligibility check not started and background checks in progress since day one after biometrics .

Junera

Oct 2, 2023
I did my biometrics and medical on the 3rd of Aug, 2023, but I was asked for a sputum test, which the result came out on the 17th October 2023 as negative but to do a repeat xray on the 3rd of Nov, 2023, but I checked my tracker for the first time on the 10th of Oct, it should Eligibility- Completed, and on the History, there was an update on the 15th of Sept for Medical Exam on the timeline, which was in progress. But I checked again yesterday and discovered “Eligibility” changed to “in progress” again, BG- In progress, Medical in progress, just Biometrics Completed, I want to know the meaning of this, I don’t know if anyone must have experienced this.

AghA13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
I did my biometrics and medical on the 3rd of Aug, 2023, but I was asked for a sputum test, which the result came out on the 17th October 2023 as negative but to do a repeat xray on the 3rd of Nov, 2023, but I checked my tracker for the first time on the 10th of Oct, it should Eligibility- Completed, and on the History, there was an update on the 15th of Sept for Medical Exam on the timeline, which was in progress. But I checked again yesterday and discovered “Eligibility” changed to “in progress” again, BG- In progress, Medical in progress, just Biometrics Completed, I want to know the meaning of this, I don’t know if anyone must have experienced this.
My eligibility also changed from in progress to not started 6 weeks ago. And it’s still in not started.

DodoBalogun

Oct 23, 2023
My case is similar to yours, I did upfront medical September 1 Submitted September 5
My status presently
Biometrics- Completed
Eligibility- Not started
Medical - Not started
BG - In progress