+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP- medical issue

Bhisma

Mar 21, 2023
Hello, I am on student visa in canda, during my study permit application, they found some spots in my lungs which led to remedicsl and after multiple tests they concluded that I might have lungs related issues in past though I never had such kind of issues in my life,

Now as I am applying SOWP for my wife there is a question in Family Info that have you been in contact of a person who have tuberculosis or might have tuberculosis in last 2 years?

What should I respond to that, yes or no?
If yes what should I explain to them?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I am on student visa in canda, during my study permit application, they found some spots in my lungs which led to remedicsl and after multiple tests they concluded that I might have lungs related issues in past though I never had such kind of issues in my life,

Now as I am applying SOWP for my wife there is a question in Family Info that have you been in contact of a person who have tuberculosis or might have tuberculosis in last 2 years?

What should I respond to that, yes or no?
If yes what should I explain to them?
Did they test you for TB or do you know you have had TB in the past 2? If they did and you know you haven’t had TB in the past 2 years say no. Spots/scarring in your lungs can be a results of many types of infections

Bhisma

Mar 21, 2023
Did they test you for TB or do you know you have had TB in the past 2? If they did and you know you haven’t had TB in the past 2 years say no. Spots/scarring in your lungs can be a results of many types of infections
Thanks a lot for replying this cleared many confusion, ofcourse they tested me for TB and there were no any symptoms there