NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
sw8Tjana said:
Seems like there is no update for all of us..

Online Application: October 9, 2015
Medical Req: October 12, 2015
Medical Done: October 19, 2015
Medical Passed: October 23, 2015

Outland application.. No lawyers or representatives.. DIY.

Just an update.
Passport Req: Dec 7, 2015
Passport Transmitted Thru VFSGlobal: Dec 8, 2015

carmine

Nov 16, 2015
applied for mine nov. 22 online.. accepted on nov. 23rd... been sitting in open statues sense.... ive gotten 3 emails saying my statues was updated but no change when i look online on portal... then as of yesterday 12/7/15 online system is down... tired calling 1-888-242-2100 got thru yesterday... today even phone system says all online is down try back later.... today is 12/8/15... i applied for temp resident ext and owp.. as my wife is Canadian citizen and we are working on a spousal visa.. but waiting on crimnel back ground check and medical to come in.....ill post more as i get info

vagaur

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
Doc's Request.
Husband PCC from Singapore on 15th September
Nomination.....
28-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
Inland no file transfer
Med's Request
Decmber 8th 2016
Hi Everyone

I just want to share my case of SOWP. I applied for my spouse SOWP on the basis of my PNP I have NOC C job and post grad work permit. My spouse got rejection within a month stating reason Spouse NOC which was an error( as the rules got changed after the rejection on 9th november). I sent an email to program manager at New Delhi in India and we received an email for passport request they have changed the status to open. So guys never lose hope it was our 3rd time that we applied for SOWP and this time we got it approved after the rejection.
Timeline

Applied online : 7th october 2015
Medical Passed : 10th October 2015
Rejection : 4th November ( Reason was error in law )
Sent email for reconsideration : 13th November program manager Delhi India ( Ms. Shannon Fraser )
Got file reopen : 9th Dec
Passport request : 9th Dec
Passport Submit : 9th Dec

This discussion group has helped me a lot.Thanks for the support and your views.

Vagaur

butterfly11

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Congrats, Im happy for you. We got refused too last October for the reason that we did not demonstrate that we are in common law, which our supporting documents shows that we did from 2009-2012. I am also under NOC C and I highlighted in my letter about the International Mobility Program that our partners are eligible under the PNC irregardless of the skill level.

Did you just ask for reconsideration or you reapplied?
We reapplied last week only and we'll update everyone about it. Thanks

vagaur

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
Inland no file transfer
Med's Request
Decmber 8th 2016
butterfly11 said:
Congrats, Im happy for you. We got refused too last October for the reason that we did not demonstrate that we are in common law, which our supporting documents shows that we did from 2009-2012. I am also under NOC C and I highlighted in my letter about the International Mobility Program that our partners are eligible under the PNC irregardless of the skill level.

Did you just ask for reconsideration or you reapplied?
We reapplied last week only and we'll update everyone about it. Thanks
Hi

We sent an email for reconsideration after we received the refusal on 4th November. They asked for the passport after 26 days of that email sent.

Best Wishes
Vagaur

butterfly11

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
I see, I did not ask for reconsideration as I think I made a mistake on the stat form of common law. We just reapplied. They can really make mistakes. My wp got refused before just because the VO did not honor my PNP certificate. I also asked for appeal. It took few days as I asked help from the local MP here in Alberta. It's all good now but the stress it causes is too much sometimes... ;)

Congrats again!

vagaur

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
Inland no file transfer
Med's Request
Decmber 8th 2016
butterfly11 said:
I see, I did not ask for reconsideration as I think I made a mistake on the stat form of common law. We just reapplied. They can really make mistakes. My wp got refused before just because the VO did not honor my PNP certificate. I also asked for appeal. It took few days as I asked help from the local MP here in Alberta. It's all good now but the stress it causes is too much sometimes... ;)

Congrats again!
Hi butterfly11

There is a lot of stress in this processing and then if you get refusal on top of that it makes you more annoyed and frustrated. I also didn't think that they will actually accept their mistake and ask for passport but you never know they really did that. Now we know that we can question CIC if they have made a mistake. Good luck !!!

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
Congrats. I am still waiting for my wife and my son. Applied Oct 12 did upfront medical but since then no update. so hopefully just like you we get it.

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
Where did you apply? Im waiting for the result of my wife SOWP and TRV for my son. Applied online Oct 12. Mine was approved already Student permit. Applied online Oct 12 Approved Nov 30. Im in Canada while they are still in the Philipines.

carmine

Nov 16, 2015
does anyone know if when appling inland on in canada if your giving implied statues while your app is processing??

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
loomingtiger said:
Where did you apply? Im waiting for the result of my wife SOWP and TRV for my son. Applied online Oct 12. Mine was approved already Student permit. Applied online Oct 12 Approved Nov 30. Im in Canada while they are still in the Philipines.
Hi. My common-law partner applied online. She is in the Philippines.Its more than 3months from the time you applied, you may ask her to call the embassy.

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
sw8Tjana said:
Hi. My common-law partner applied online. She is in the Philippines.Its more than 3months from the time you applied, you may ask her to call the embassy.
I sent already enquiry but just received a receipt email. I thought after you i would get ours. but was stranged is even the medical not needed since they did upfront.