+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP-Lets Share Timeline for October 2015

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
aprillee said:
does anyone know if paycheck instead of pay stubs will work? CIC website says you have to provide recent pay stubs but my spouse gets only paychecks. Will it be okay if I provide paychecks instead of pay stubs?
Yes aprillee you can certainly provide pay checks even the bank statements of your suppose which shows the deposit from his/her job will work. I didn't has pay stubs and I gave my bank statements.

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Praise God. My OWP application is closed today and it was approved today. @ Nurat, am sure yours should be processed (and approved) in the next few days since you applied online about 14 days after mine. Wish you and others good luck

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
nurat said:
I am in the same boat... applied 10th Oct. I am exploring flagpoling... any idea on that?
Praise God. My OWP application is closed today and it was approved today. @ Nurat, am sure yours should be processed (and approved) in the next few days since you applied online about 14 days after mine. Wish you and others good luck

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi eFaith,

That's really good news from your end - was about 125 day wait for you. And gives me some hope. A couple of questions:

1. Did you have medicals already done as part of visitor visa?
2. Are you by any chance from a visa-exempt country?
3. How did you get to know of the approval?
4. Did you see any change in your online application status in the run up to the approval?

Would really appreciate your response. I am sure you are on cloud nine at the moment.

eFaith said:

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
nurat said:
Hi eFaith,

That's really good news from your end - was about 125 day wait for you. And gives me some hope. A couple of questions:

1. Did you have medicals already done as part of visitor visa?
2. Are you by any chance from a visa-exempt country?
3. How did you get to know of the approval?
4. Did you see any change in your online application status in the run up to the approval?

Would really appreciate your response. I am sure you are on cloud nine at the moment.
Yes, about 125 days.
1. I did the medicals after I already got the visitor's visa, came to Canada, did the medicals here and then, apply for the OWP.
2. No, my country is not exempted
3. It was sent to my CIC message inbox and was told the original will be mailed by hard copy.
4. Not at all. There was not any change on my status till 3 days time

Cloud 9?......Am actually very happy really....

premkothekar

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi buterfly11

For me there was a lot of mess. Processing time from India is 4months I got decision in almost 26 days as refused. Reason was other : spouse noc which is not even a reason in my case as I am a pnp holder. I guess the immigration officer didn't even read my explanation letter. Now i have sent an email to their supervisor in Delhi India for reconsideration as the reason was Error in Law. Fingers crossed hopping for them to reopen the application as it was my 2nd attempt and I am really disappointed with immigration system how can they be so careless. Anyways good luck with your application give them as many proofs you can provide your pictures chats emails or anything proving your relationship.

Best Wishes

Vagaur

Hi,

After you wrote to Delhi high commission, what reply you got?