+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP JUNE JULY APPLICANTS FROM INDIA

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
First, didn't attach enrollment letter. Second, didn't attach bank statement.
I did the exact same mistake and because of that my wife's visa got rejected twice. Applied on 17th July again (Biometric and medical already done). Waiting for result now. This time we had consultant to guide us.

contactrajesh

Oct 4, 2020
First, didn't attach enrollment letter. Second, didn't attach bank statement.
Please let me know when you got a refusal last time did you receive medical request as well. Just want to understand whether receiving medical request is a good sign.

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
2 previous refusal on SOWP case.

Applied 3rd time on 17th July. Bio and medical was already done and submitted upfront.

Today her medical got updated (passed) and eligibility review started.

Applied from India.

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
Finally, Student's Spouse's SOWP application approved, got PPR today.

2 previous refusals due to insufficient docs.
Applied on 17th July from India
Medical updated 18th Dec, 2020
PPR received 20th Dec, 2020

Hope for THE BEST for everyone waiting for their reply...

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Finally, Student's Spouse's SOWP application approved, got PPR today.

2 previous refusals due to insufficient docs.
Applied on 17th July from India
Medical updated 18th Dec, 2020
PPR received 20th Dec, 2020

Hope for THE BEST for everyone waiting for their reply...
Congrats finally, in my case my eligibility was completed on Oct 26th the day I got BVL, medicals updated before that on 6th and background check completed on 28th October still no response April applicant.

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
Congrats finally, in my case my eligibility was completed on Oct 26th the day I got BVL, medicals updated before that on 6th and background check completed on 28th October still no response April applicant.
Thank you!!

Nowadays, you cannot assume anything, that was the main reason of me being worried. But one thing is 100% sure that if they want to refuse your application, they do not wait longer (most of the time I believe) so I think you should be fine !

One of my friend applied first time for her spouse who is in India (My friend is student here in Canada) in JULY. He got refusal in October.

My wife's previous 2 rejections I received in just 15 days after application so you can imagine. To be patient in this tough time is hard but you should be ok, all the best :)

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
All those applicants who have applied for sowp from india in june or july , plz share your timeline
Bio and Application Jan 30
Refusal because of incomplete doc Feb 13
Second Application July 18
Web form and GCMS in Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec. Status still in process. They don't value open work permit application. It's frustrating because they only keep processing Student's Application now for Jan intake, later for May intake and thereafter again for September. According to them open work permit applicant spouse are not human being and should remain away till end of the world .
I thought President Justin Trudeau is a just person and value human sentiments and consideration us human. Cannot suffer more. Either process Application or refund student fee and compensate for mental harassment

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Bio and Application Jan 30
Refusal because of incomplete doc Feb 13
Second Application July 18
Web form and GCMS in Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec. Status still in process. They don't value open work permit application. It's frustrating because they only keep processing Student's Application now for Jan intake, later for May intake and thereafter again for September. According to them open work permit applicant spouse are not human being and should remain away till end of the world .
I thought President Justin Trudeau is a just person and value human sentiments and consideration us human. Cannot suffer more. Either process Application or refund student fee and compensate for mental harassment
I totally understand your frustration, firstly when you say ordered GCMS notes and web forms where your application is standing from a processing perspective like medical passed? got a Biometric validation letter? did you call IRCC to ask current status as they answer all your questions and tell you where it is at right now.